+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Smash (NBC- Tuesday 10/9 C)

Re: Smash (NBC- Mondays 10/9 C)

I couldn't stand Gweneth on Glee. I really really would be happy if she didn't pop up on anymore shows I watch.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

I love Uma! Have ever since Dangerous Liaisons. Looking forward to next week.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    ..snip..Now that they keep talking about getting a "star" to play Marilyn, I'm having visions of horrifying montage sequences with various well-known actresses trying out for the part like in cheesy romantic comedies. Please don't let Uma sing! It cannot be good.
    Joining in this forum, let me start by saying...I LOVE THIS SHOW!..when NBC was first touting this show, my initial reaction was uggh an adult version of Glee and with McPhee....well slap me silly, this is the one show I advidly DVR and can't wait to watch. I too find myselk thinking "It's over already?"...

Kudos to the writers for keeping this storyline ever evolving and the characters for becoming intriguing even when I wanted to dislike them...(except for the troll Ellis...I still detest him).

Not sure I am looking forward to the endless array of "stars" who will be vying for the role of Marilyn, but it will be interesting to see how the dynamics play out with the characters of Karen & Ivy, (loved that they had a moment this week). I noticed last night that the "soundtrack" will be available soon, obviously this show is attracting many viewers and launching/re-launching a few careers.

Oh good! I was so hoping there was a soundtrack, thanks so much for letting us know!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I liked seeing Ivy and Karen getting along. Also liked seeing Eileen put her social-climbing assistant in his place by refusing to cave to his demands to be co-producer. He thinks he's hot stuff but he has a lot to learn before he becomes a true mover and shaker like her.

I thought at first Tom was being ridiculous wanting to break up with his boyfriend over political differences but I guess it depends on how strong your political views are and how they guide your life. If you're not going to see eye-to-eye on important issues you deal with on a day-to-day basis, I could see how that could break you apart. I was glad he went to the guy's party anyway and they seemed to be dealing with their differences.

Now if only Julia's husband would talk to her so they could find their way back to each other. She didn't run off with Michael so clearly she's already chosen her husband and her family over him. Yes, she betrayed him but she regrets it and I think she's more dedicated to him than ever. Hopefully after he cools off he'll realize that and come back to her.

I like this show but have to admit, it hasn't been a 'must see' for me. I DVR it and watch every episode, but it's never my first pick when I sit down to catch up. However, I think last night may have changed that for me. I really REALLY enjoyed this episode. It's finally starting to pick up some speed for me. Loved the Karen/Ivy scenes. The look on Ivy's face when she realized that Karen was returning her expensive sunglasses was priceless.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh good! I was so hoping there was a soundtrack, thanks so much for letting us know!
    You can already buy individual songs from iTunes. I bought the main one and the one about history being made at night (duet with Joe DiMaggio).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Anybody here a fan of sytycd? In the Broadway scenes there was an Asian man dancing in a green track suit....that was Alex Wong. I'm hoping he is a pro on the show this season.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Anybody here a fan of sytycd? In the Broadway scenes there was an Asian man dancing in a green track suit....that was Alex Wong. I'm hoping he is a pro on the show this season.
    Although I'm no longer a fan of SYTYCD, I did recognize Alex. One of the most talented contestants on that show. Did he come back the next season to compete?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

He is a great talent!! I was so sad when he hurt himself
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread