+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

Re: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Watching the GCB is a guilty pleasure for me. I don't care if any of it makes sense. It just nice to have a funny show to watch and forget about all the other serious and crazy junk that is going on around me. I'm disappointed the season has ended and I look forward to it next year.
    That's how I felt about this show . I don't know what, or when it stopped being fun for me. I will have to tune in again next season, because I really do love fluff!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Hopefully it comes back...it's not 100% certain yet... but, can't imagine what they'd replace Housewives with? Seems like best option....
    kialexon likes this.

I honestly thought Kristen Chenowith's character, Olive, in Pushing Daisies, was so much more enjoyable. I do miss that show.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I didn't realize that was their season finale - bummer! I, too, am hoping it'll get renewed; I'll be disappointed if it's not!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I didn't realize that was their season finale - bummer! I, too, am hoping it'll get renewed; I'll be disappointed if it's not!!
    I didn't either I hate getting invested in shows that have a season finale that ends up being an unexpected series finale. I fear this may be the case with Gifted Man as well.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Ugh! I just read on Yahoo that abc has passed on ordering a second season of GCB. While I think it should not have been on Sunday nights, I don't want it cancelled!

Dang!! I know the show was over the top and silly sometimes, but it was a nice change. Hate that it's cancelled.

My guess is that this one got the ax because of a combination of low ratings and larger paychecks to a plentiful cast (with a few well-knowns that probably ate into the budget). If I had to choose GCB or Pan Am Id select Pan Am in an instant, but GCB was fluffy fun...
    jadewarlock likes this.

+ Reply to Thread