+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

Re: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I thought it was hilarious! That musical was a riot. Carlene swinging around from the ceiling during the pageant? The Doobie Brothers? Barry Manilow?

"Fanilow" =
    Me too. The shocked look on the Pastor's face was hysterical. I love the way he just lets this bunch run with their craziness & looks on the positive side of it. Somehow it all comes out OK.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I felt the same Not sure I want to keep watching or not
    1 episode won't make me stop....every show can have (eventually) a bad one now and then... I'll keep watching till I find myself flipping channels a little too much....then I'll know

I found it interesting that they made it clear that the pastor can date and have a wife. I think that's a bit of foreshadowing because it seemed to almost come out of nowhere.

I enjoyed this last episode. I like that the women seem to be morphing into friends who are enemies or enemies who are friends. I am not interested in a show that is non-stop getting back at the former popular girl. I like that this show is a bit more rounded and developed than that.

I loved Rip as Jesus, when he didn't let them into the church until they promised "verbally" to behave? Comic gold. I had no idea that "Jag" could be so dead pan funny and who knew that the rancher could sing? It kills me how blatent they are about him being gay and yet almost nobody sees it or rather they choose not to see it. I also enjoyed seeing a different side of Sharon, I think they are trying to make me like her.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I was seriously bored for most of the episode, with the exception of a few laugh out loud moments. I did not like that the other three women made up after the mud throwing, but they completely ignored Amanda. I think Sharon is adorable!
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    I was seriously bored for most of the episode, with the exception of a few laugh out loud moments. I did not like that the other three women made up after the mud throwing, but they completely ignored Amanda. I think Sharon is adorable!
    Amanda had it right when she said they were pathetic losers who hadn't moved on from high school. They really are, even in the end when she went to take her bow and they stood in front of her to block her. Heather is a snake, a two-faced snake. However, I still like most of these women. Sharon, I don't like her but if she keeps going the way she did this last episode then I may grow to like her.

I like Cricket more each time I see her. I couldn't stand her the first show.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    1 episode won't make me stop....every show can have (eventually) a bad one now and then... I'll keep watching till I find myself flipping channels a little too much....then I'll know
    Maybe it was just me, I will tune in next Sunday & see.. I did like Rip
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I called both the twists yesterday to my daughter...the show is predictable but she thinks I am a genius
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I thought this episode was pretty good. I kept waiting for all the women to have an allergic reaction to that face cream, though, and was disappointed when it didn't happen.
    Katydyd likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I thought this episode was pretty good. I kept waiting for all the women to have an allergic reaction to that face cream, though, and was disappointed when it didn't happen.
    Oh that would have been good I don't like Cricket's love interest very much.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Oh that would have been good I don't like Cricket's love interest very much.
    Me neither. I think he played Willhemina's jerk boyfriend on Ugly Betty too.

I liked how they ended the episode with the kiss & the shocked look on Amanda's face & the somewhat embarrassed look on the pastor's.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread