+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Re: GCB (Good Christian Belles) on ABC - premieres Sun Mar. 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I remember her on Knots landing.I loved her in the movie 'Play Misty for me'.
    I thought Donna Mills was great on Knotts Landings. In my opinion, nobody has ever played a conniving yet likeable witch better than her. Glad to see her show up on GCB.
    Cricket reminds me of Michele Lee from Knotts Landing.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I thought Donna Mills was great on Knotts Landings. In my opinion, nobody has ever played a conniving yet likeable witch better than her. Glad to see her show up on GCB.
    Cricket reminds me of Michele Lee from Knotts Landing
    She does! I liked Michele Lee
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was surprised how good Donna Mills still looks. Pretty much still the same. If she's had any work done it was very good work.
    Anyhow it got me wondering how old she is, so I looked it up. She's 72! I'm stunned. If I look close to that good at 62 I'll consider myself very blessed & very lucky.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I was surprised how good Donna Mills still looks. Pretty much still the same. If she's had any work done it was very good work.
    Anyhow it got me wondering how old she is, so I looked it up. She's 72! I'm stunned. If I look close to that good at 62 I'll consider myself very blessed & very lucky.
    No way! I would never have pegged her to be in her 70's! I still remember years ago when she was on home shopping, with her how to-do that smudgy smoky eye.I got the kit and looked like I had black eye.LOL
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't watch The View, but I had it on that channel while I was watching DWTS on DVR. Once the show was over, The View popped up and Annie was on, so I watched her segment. She's hilarious! Saying how she draws a bit from her momma for her character.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't watch The View, but I had it on that channel while I was watching DWTS on DVR. Once the show was over, The View popped up and Annie was on, so I watched her segment. She's hilarious! Saying how she draws a bit from her momma for her character.
    I saw that, she also think of Dixie Carter, who was the heart of 'designing women'
    -Andy Rooney-

I was quite excited to see Heather wearing a Kate Spade dress made of the same fabric as my scarf....I couldn't fit one leg in the dress but, boy can I accessorise!
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Anybody watch the most recent episode? I thought it was really good. The show seems to be finding it's stride. I didn't understand the whole break-up though, that came out of nowhere! I thought it was just a really stupid reason. Surely these writers could have come up with another reason/way to get rid of the guy?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I just had a chance to watch it last night and really liked it. WTG Gigi for not letting Carlene try to blackmail Amanda!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That was a LOL episode!!! Really got a kick out of the Amazing Grace solo that Cricket sang!! Carleen just about pooped her pants!!! Carleen's daughter, as she beamed with pride, talking to her friend: "She doesn't even sound like a white woman!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread