+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hell on Wheels

There appears to be a full season marathon starting at noon next Saturday!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well Eva knows just what Louise is about. Again, I'd like to see it be a friendship and that is it!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm on my way to watch it now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Unfortunately, all Eva knows is giving her body in trade for whatever right now, newspaper lady is all Eva has so I can understand her offering. You may still get your wish, yet....it seemed like sex was off the table, if you will. Newspaper lady seems very upstanding.....unless that is what Eva wants. She doesn't think she has anything else to offer.

Mickey telling Ruth that he saved her life, I'm convinced is about Mickey not having to kill Ruth for knowing too much on HIM. Sean never had his hands on her neck....only her shoulders trying to calm her. There was no injury to Ruth's neck, whatsoever. Every chance he got, Mickey would tell a horrible lie about Sean when Sean was not around; Mickey told Ruth and the Boston cop that before Sean went to see Ruth at the church he was in his bar and he told him that he had killed the senator......a bold faced lie. That conversation NEVER took place. The Boston cop was anticipating a promotion and a raise out of the fake Sean story; Mickey walked out with a smirk on his face, after claiming to never have been in Boston.

Mickey was looking very guilty last night.... overall I was meh about the finale. I didn't like how they left Elam. I would rather they just let him approach the fort and leave it at that. I did like Cullen and the Swede finally meeting. If only Ezra could have been there, the Swede's cover would have been blown. I do hope they come back for another season. Cullen has to get out of where he is.

Can't believe that was the finale; it is screaming out for a couple of more episodes....at least one more! I can't believe that until this last episode, it didn't hit me that that was "The Swede"!!! Makes total sense, though; I never thought he was dead...I just farmed him out to the back of my mind!

I'd say that Mickey has selected his next victim. Wonder who he's going to blame this one on? Elam and that bear wore each other out! Ewwwww...looked like Elam had intestines showing!!! Have you ever wondered why Mickey's and Sean's mother sent both of them from their home country to America? Sean was under instruction, from their mother, to look out for Mickey; I always assumed that Mickey was the elder of the two. If they ever told why they had left Ireland, I missed it. My vote is that there were unexplained murders that the police were getting closer and closer to solving!

I'm ready for the next season!! Thank you, libgirl, for being my Hell On Wheels partner!

I agree, for a finale, it didn't seem like one!

I thought Mickey was older, he seems to be the more savvy of the two. Now the woman he picked out is one of the prostitutes... she won't be missed. I hope Elam is alive. I didn't think it was intestines, just a lot of blood.

prhoshay, until next season!

I could have sworn that I saw a "pile" lying on his abdomen, and that's the kind of injury that a bear could, easily, cause. It's not necessarily fatal, but it can look pretty gnarly.

I might have to take a look at it on demand.

Oh how I love this show! I saved up a few and just now watched 4 in a row. I loved the finale! I understand why Eva gave her baby to Mr. Toole to take the safety of NY. I don't think Elam is dead, someone will find him. The Swede is still as disturbing as ever. I kept waiting for the boy to go with Elam to rescue Cullen and blow the whistle about whom he really is. Cullen was so sweet to that girl who is having his baby (although it might not be his I suppose). I wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out her father is the actual baby daddy. One reason I loved the finale is how it left the door wide open for season 4. I sure hope it is renewed. This is one of my favorite summer shows to watch. I just wish we could get more episodes. Anson Mount is HOT!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread