+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Re: Hell on Wheels

Last night's episode seemed a bit slow but was very good. Durant and his mess that Mickey cleaned up... glad he finally told Sean off. Imagine the saloon owning pimp is the more moral of the two? I also don't blame Eva for her decision. HOW is no place for an infant.
    inthegarden likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Last night's episode seemed a bit slow but was very good. Durant and his mess that Mickey cleaned up... glad he finally told Sean off. Imagine the saloon owning pimp is the more moral of the two? I also don't blame Eva for her decision. HOW is no place for an infant.
    I was relieved Bohannan found the boy.
    libgirl2 likes this.

So now we know why Sean and Mickey left Boston. I did NOT expect that.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So, was Sean a serial killer?

Yikes! The reporter seems to prefer women. Wonder what that means for Eva?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know if he was a real serial killer, but he did kill two women in Boston and was being hunted. I think Mickey was his accomplice as he probably cleaned up after him, which made sense this time.

I don't think Eva will go that way even if the reporter likes women. I hope not. Why can't they just be good friends?

They could, but WILL they?? Eva and Elam parted under difficult circumstances, and Eva doesn't think she has anyone who cares about her right now. Reporter lady is Eva's sympathetic character. I can see them getting involved.....and Elam will have a COW!!!

This show is something else!!!

Marlena, if you love Deadwood, you will probably really like this, too! I, too, adored Deadwood. I was extremely disappointed when they cancelled it.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 09-23-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Elam will not be happy if that was the case. I was surprised she didn't leave with Toole. Didn't he want her to go with in the first place? I know she was happy with Elam's proposal, but did she really think he would accept her sending the baby away?

boy, this is a Mormon filled season, isn't it?

Having watched the encore this morning, it dawned on me that Sean's BROTHER is the one who was doing the killing in Massachusetts!!! Sean was about to tell his church lady when his hidden brother shot him to keep his secret! I can't help but think that the brother and that cop-guy from Massachusetts are connected and working together. I know that I am probably the last one to know!

Why don't I know anybody's names????

I still think it was Sean who did the killings. Mickey had made it clear he was tired of cleaning up after Sean... that leads me to believe Sean killed those women and Mickey dumped the bodies and got them out of town.

OK, so why did the Boston police officer make a point of looking at the church lady's neck and lying about seeing damage on her neck, just like the women in Boston had and Mickey just stood there quietly? Mickey had to kill Sean before Sean outed him. When Sean said he was going to the church to confess to the church lady, Mickey kept saying "Don't do it, Sean....Don't do it!" Mickey knew HIS number was up! I just feel it in my bones!!! Self-preservation is one of the strongest instincts humans have! The church lady could not figure out why the cop was saying something about the mark on her neck when SHE knew Sean hadn't done anything to her; the brother lied and said that when HE got there, Sean had his hands all over her.....A TOTAL LIE BY MICKEY THE MURDERER!!!

+ Reply to Thread