+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hell on Wheels

I get the impression it is Ruth since they seem to be getting interested in each other.....but, being a man, we know that they will get what they can wherever they can just so long as they get it, so who knows?!

That reporter is definitely into him!
    libgirl2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Great episode. I just was waiting for the Swede to do what he did. Love Grant sticking it to Durant.... renaming his town! lol!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Great episode. I just was waiting for the Swede to do what he did. Love Grant sticking it to Durant.... renaming his town! lol!
    I didn't expect the Swede to do what he did. I kept waiting for him to do something to Ezra. Now what will happen?
    I loved Bohannon's reaction to Grant renaming the town.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I knew that was coming too, libgirl. As soon as he wormed his way into that family, I knew they were dead. I've seen Christopher Heyerdahl in many things over the years, but it's like he was born to play this role. He's getting so little screen time right now, but boy is he making it count!

That scene with Grant and Bohannon at the end was excellent. A rare light moment.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

That scene with Grant and Bohannon at the end was excellent. A rare light moment.
    "Can I tell him?" -- best line & scene of the whole season!
    libgirl2 likes this.

I had a feeling Grant and Bohannon would get around to being friendly. I could just see it in Grant's face from the start.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Hi there - admittedly I have not gone back and read any of the posts in this thread because I've not (yet?) seen the show and don't want to know potential spoilers. I came to ask if it's something you think I'd like. I've never been much of a "western" watcher but have recently started watching HBO's old series DEADWOOD and find myself absolutely loving it. I've seen Hell on Wheels promo's / commercials and wonder if I should give it a try. Other shows I am / have been into super heavily include Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Shield.

I trust my fellow/sister FORTers so what say you? Should I check out Hell on Wheels?

THANK YOU!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Hi there - admittedly I have not gone back and read any of the posts in this thread because I've not (yet?) seen the show and don't want to know potential spoilers. I came to ask if it's something you think I'd like. I've never been much of a "western" watcher but have recently started watching HBO's old series DEADWOOD and find myself absolutely loving it. I've seen Hell on Wheels promo's / commercials and wonder if I should give it a try. Other shows I am / have been into super heavily include Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Justified and The Shield.

I trust my fellow/sister FORTers so what say you? Should I check out Hell on Wheels?

THANK YOU!
    I think you will like it. I am a big fan of the old west and a good storyline. Give it a go.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

I think you would like it. It has a great storyline to go with the western setting.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    I think you would like it. It has a great storyline to go with the western setting.
    And Bohannon is pretty nice to look at.

+ Reply to Thread