+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hell on Wheels

That would make this Happy Dance Friday!!!!

libgirl2 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Just a reminder - Season 3 starts tomorrow!!
    Yay!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I enjoyed the premiere. I like the female reporter. She actually looks like the type of woman who would be pursuing a career at a time when women didn't. She has an angularity to her. I think we might have the Swede back. I didn't really notice until I read a comment somewhere. The Mormons really came off bad. Wow.

After having abused myself by watching the entire 2nd season yesterday, and loving it, I didn't watch the season 3 premier; I've put that off until next weekend. I'm still digesting season 2! Damn! this show is soooo good!! The Swede is one creepy man! I love how they call him 'The Swede', and he's Norwegian. He's almost like a zombie!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    After having abused myself by watching the entire 2nd season yesterday, and loving it, I didn't watch the season 3 premier; I've put that off until next weekend. I'm still digesting season 2! Damn! this show is soooo good!! The Swede is one creepy man! I love how they call him 'The Swede', and he's Norwegian. He's almost like a zombie!
    He is! I do like that they gave some of his background (Andersonville) that almost, almost explains why he is how he is. It really fleshed him out and made him less of a standard bad guy.

Got caught up on the season premier this morning. I have a few questions since I OD'd on the second season last Saturday and some of it is kind of a blur. What happened to Miss Lily Bell? They said she died, but I don't remember that happening. Where is Joseph, the Native American guy who was in love with the preacher's daughter? I do remember that he decided to readapt to his Native American heritage; that was a relief. How did the reporter woman get the black eye?

I am really looking forward to tonight!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-17-2013 at 12:37 PM.

The Swede killed Lily Bell at the end of last season. I have a feeling we will se Joseph again soon. The female reporter was accosted by some big guy who apparently turned out to NOT be the Swede.

Now that you say that, I DO remember the Swede killing Lily Bell! I don't really remember the guy assaulting the reporter. Thanks, libgirl!!! I knew I could count on you!!!

you are welcome.

So for next weeks previews is Cullen kissing the reporter? Or is it Ruth?

+ Reply to Thread