+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Re: Hell on Wheels

I loved the ending. He realized Mei was the love of his life and that's where he wanted to be - with her. Anson Mount is so underrated probably because he is not a movie star. He is an actor - period! He doesn't run around with starlets and keeps his personal life personal. He is beautiful to look at and stunning to watch. He can say more with his face and just a few words than most actors (at least IMO). I'm sorry to see the end, but it was time.
    libgirl2 and inthegarden like this.

Well done.
    Well said.
    I am so glad they left each character's future to our on individual imaginations.
    I'm going to miss my Saturday TV date with Anson Mount.
    libgirl2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Well done.
    Well said.
    I am so glad they left each character's future to our on individual imaginations.
    I'm going to miss my Saturday TV date with Anson Mount.
    I liked that they did that with his character and Eva. Both "rode off" into the sunset to a better life and left their old selves behind. Kind of a rebirth.

Interestingly, I was reading up on Olive Oatman (the basis of Eva's character) and I did see she was also Mormon. Now she wasn't a working girl, but she did tour just like what they were trying to do to Eva.
    inthegarden likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

For anyone who's been missing a bit of Cullen Bohannon on their life, Anson Mount is now starring in ABC's Inhumans starting tonight. He's clean shaven and his hair is short, so it took me a second to recognize him - he looks VERY different without the familiar long hair and beard - but he's still got those dreamy eyes!
    libgirl2 and momrek06 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    For anyone who's been missing a bit of Cullen Bohannon on their life, Anson Mount is now starring in ABC's Inhumans starting tonight. He's clean shaven and his hair is short, so it took me a second to recognize him - he looks VERY different without the familiar long hair and beard - but he's still got those dreamy eyes!
    I heard that show is awful. Haven't seen it though. I miss HOW so much.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

It's not great, but I'm going to give it a chance anyway.
    libgirl2 and KTinCT like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ditto. At least once --- if only for those electric eyes
    This week for me. Thanks for the heads-up.
    libgirl2 likes this.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

+ Reply to Thread