+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Re: Hell on Wheels

Deadwood was fantastic, but at least we have HOW.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

HOW is a top quality show, in its own right.
    mesachick likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

libgirl2 and mesachick like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hell on Wheels (AMC)

Starts up again on August 12th!!! This show is SO good!!! If ya'll haven't watched it, please do. It's gritty and real and the casting is OMG crazy good. Storyline is immersive, interesting, gripping. Anson Mount is yummy as heck too! I was skeptical about it at first, but after the first episode I was completely hooked! I ended up having the whole first season taped so I was able to watch them back to back, and I couldn't get enough. If you love Walking Dead or The Killing, this is another amazing series to add to your must watch list.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Never saw Walking Dead or The Killing, but Hell on Wheels is just THAT....Hell on Wheels!!! I was really surprised at rapper, Common's, acting skills. Good to see that he has more than one dimension.

Thanks for the update! I've still got a few to watch from the last season. Guess I'd better get busy! It just dawned on me, last night, that Aug. 1 is less than a week away!

Yeah the casting they've done is superb. I was surprised with Common too!

PANIC!!! I cannot find AMC on my DISH satellite line-up!!!! I'm going to be sick if they have dropped it. Maybe time to look into something else. WHO drops AMC??? This is unacceptable.

They did unfortunately. The same thing happened with DirectTV a while back. It was all about renegotiating contracts. AMC wants more money, and DISH won't pay it, as it means that they will then have to pass the additional costs on to their customers. AMC has pulled the same thing with all the cable/satellite companies.

Oh Hell....now what? I'm in trouble, but I am not against switching. I don't think our cable channels are an answer, since every time I look up, they are having a problem with somebody. Thank you for the information. I'm still waiting to hear back from stupid DISH.

Show starts up again this Sunday! Happy Dance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast