+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Re: Hell on Wheels

Can I start this season by saying... again...How much I dislike The Swede. I want him to die a horrible death.
    Christopher Heyerdahl is a fantastic actor. His is so believable in this role.
    I loved Maggie having Durant's luggage brought downstairs, That looks like my luggage, It is, Here's your bill...
    libgirl2 and Fo'Realz? like this.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I think Elam is alive. I read mention that they will bring back into the story Native Americans.... I think Elam is with them recovering all this time.
    So is the twist going to be that Elam gets nursed back to health by the Natives, becomes a part of the tribe and comes back to fight WITH the Natives against the Whites regarding the RR taking over Indian land (or some such thing)? Now Elam switches over to the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    So is the twist going to be that Elam gets nursed back to health by the Natives, becomes a part of the tribe and comes back to fight WITH the Natives against the Whites regarding the RR taking over Indian land (or some such thing)? Now Elam switches over to the other side?
    That I don't know about.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Elam has to come back to avenge the attack on Eva.
    libgirl2 and Fo'Realz? like this.

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Elam has to come back to avenge the attack on Eva.
    Hell on YEAH!!
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

He got the Swede!
    Fo'Realz? likes this.

Yes he did! That scene had me really confused/scared for a moment - then my faith was restored and triumphed. And I want to see the Swede get his just desserts. Why do I think I might be waiting for at least another season?

Love this show. I'm not sure I would have wanted to live in that era, but the life and times are fascinating.

Just a note: Anybody watch "Life Below Zero?" I don't know her name (sadly) but the native Eskimo woman featured with her family has a similar marking on her chin as Eva's. Good woman, great marksmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by KTinCT View Post
    Yes he did! That scene had me really confused/scared for a moment - then my faith was restored and triumphed. And I want to see the Swede get his just desserts. Why do I think I might be waiting for at least another season?

Love this show. I'm not sure I would have wanted to live in that era, but the life and times are fascinating.

Just a note: Anybody watch "Life Below Zero?" I don't know her name (sadly) but the native Eskimo woman featured with her family has a similar marking on her chin as Eva's. Good woman, great marksmanship.
    I think the tattoo on Eva's chin is based off the real case of Olive Oatman. If you google her you see she has the same tattoo. She was an Indian captive like Eva was.

I love the era, but there is no way I have the balls to survive a tough town like Cheyenne. Now maybe out east and if I were wealthy, I might be able to make it.

Like you I thought just what is the Swede doing? And then it started to dawn on me. Cullen had this look on his face....

Those last few seconds of the episode = That moment was so simple and powerful....and unusual for a drama to break the fourth wall like that. Surely this means Elam will be back soon.
    Fo'Realz? likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Flummoxed Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Funny Bubbles Champion, Add It Up Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Wonderputt Champion Fo'Realz?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    He got the Swede!
    I enjoyed that entire scene FAR too much!
    inthegarden likes this.
    Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy

+ Reply to Thread