+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hell on Wheels

Re: Hell on Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Anson Mount is HOT!
    Yes!!! When I see him in other roles or pics prior to this, he doesn't appeal, but he wears the scruffy look REALLY good.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah...he's a PRETTY manly man!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Finally watched the last 2 episodes. Never fails, I always love that show.

I'm wondering if the dead brother is the baby daddy. Hadn't thought about her father.

The look on Cullen's face when he saw she was pregnant was PRICELESS. Anson Mount can "say" more with one look than any other actor can with a whole paragraph.
    mesachick likes this.

Since Eva was married to the dead brother, and Eva was living with Elam, and her prostituting days were over, I would think it would have to be one of those me. From the looks of the actor hired to play the baby, it wasn't Elam.

My problem is that I can't seem to remember Bohannon romping around with the girl he supposedly has pregnant. I thought the theory that the girl's father may be the baby's father was interesting and very possible.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My problem is that I can't seem to remember Bohannon romping around with the girl he supposedly has pregnant. I thought the theory that the girl's father may be the baby's father was interesting and very possible.
    It was when he was staying over with her family.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Still drawing a blank.

They were in the barn. I can't remember who walked in on them - one of her brothers I think. It was a pretty quick moment in terms of air time on the show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Looks like I get to wait until a marathon.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Since Eva was married to the dead brother, and Eva was living with Elam, and her prostituting days were over, I would think it would have to be one of those me. From the looks of the actor hired to play the baby, it wasn't Elam..
    I didn't word my post very well

I meant the dead brother of the mormon girl being HER baby daddy rather than Cullen being the baby daddy. I think she & Cullen "did the deed" very quickly in the barn until her younger brother interrupted them -- it was the first episode or two of the season and the fact that the scene was included caused a ruckus on some boards. There was speculation that she would reappear pregnant later in the season.

Oh Wow!!! I am totally lost on that one!! How interesting! Thank you for the clarification. Now, I really have to rewatch when they marathon! Thanks, MME! Is this the same kid that was hung?

+ Reply to Thread