+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Boss

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Boss

Season 2 premiere is Friday August 17th. In preparation, they are replaying all of Season 1... in order... starting at 4pm this coming Saturday August 11th.

Boss - A STARZ Original Series - Schedule

Yay!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So glad it's back. Just as twisted, clever, and engaging as ever
    I'm so sad that Ezra is really dead. I was totally hoping he was somehow spared but nope, he was a goner

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I've never been a fan of the Oxford comma.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Season 2 is every bit as good as Season 1! Love this show!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

During this last episode I was saying to DH... "yanno, this season is good but not as good as last season where there were so many unexpected twists and turns".... and right as I finished my sentence they then showed the final scene where the Mayor's new replacement for my beloved Ezra Stone was kicking in his house, drinking a beer and looking at the picture.... the same picture the bar owner / mayor's best friend has displayed in the bar!!!! I said to DH... "ok, I take that back, now we have a BIG TWIST!!!!!"

Wow. It's gonna get good now!
    Uncle David likes this.

Apparently I'm the only one watching this season It's been so good. Figuring out what the mayor's new assistant's angle is... seeing how Emma was passing her drug tests and what information she unwittingly uncovered in the process. WOW. Just WOW.

i'm watching. i'm abt 3 episodes behind tho . . . .

So sad - it's been canceled. [click to read]

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I was crushed when I heard about the cancellation. This is a great show. I hope they follow through with the idea of a 2 hour episode to tie things up.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12