+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

I still love the show. Monroe remains my favorite character. I keep waiting for Nick to let his fiance know he's a Grimm. How long can he keep it from her if they're going to be married??

One thing I'm confused about is Nick's boss. Is he some kind of creature, too, or just working with the bad creatures? Does he even know their true nature? How is it that Nick hasn't detected something about him? Is he a Grimm, too, and Grimms can't recognize their own kind?? After all, Nick didn't seem to know his aunt was a Grimm until she told him.

I wonder how the bad creatures see Nick. He sees them as wolves, bees, or whatever critter they are. They seem to recognize him as a Grimm so does he look like a skeleton or something to them?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I still love the show. Monroe remains my favorite character. I keep waiting for Nick to let his fiance know he's a grimm. How long can he keep it from her if they're going to be married??

One thing I'm confused about is Nick's boss. Is he some kind of creature, too, or just working with the bad creatures. Does he even know their true nature? How is it that Nick hasn't detected something about him? Is he a grimm, too, and grimms can't recognize their own kind?? After all, Nick didn't seem to know his aunt was a grimm until she told him.
    Nick is not the swiftest one in a bunch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

One thing I'm confused about is Nick's boss. Is he some kind of creature, too, or just working with the bad creatures? Does he even know their true nature? How is it that Nick hasn't detected something about him? Is he a Grimm, too, and Grimms can't recognize their own kind?? After all, Nick didn't seem to know his aunt was a Grimm until she told him.
    His boss is one of them as well. My theory is that they are only revealed to Nick, and each other, when they a) want to reveal their true identity, or b) are under stress. This is how Nick sees most of them... not on immediate sight, but when they are angry, irritated or upset. His boss is a very calm, cool and collected sort. I have never seen him stressed in front of Nick, hence the reason that he has not been revealed.

I wonder how the bad creatures see Nick. He sees them as wolves, bees, or whatever critter they are. They seem to recognize him as a Grimm so does he look like a skeleton or something to them?
    I have often wondered that myself! Perhaps someday we will see that. It seems that his identity is only revealed when he recognizes them for what they are. I would not be surprised if he is revealed to look like a modern version of the classic Grimm Reaper... likely horrifying to them.

I don't think Nick's boss in necessarily a Weson himself. We already know he's playing for their side, so I don't see why we haven't seen him change into some sort of creature yet. It's not like that would be a shocker at this point. So for now anyway, I am more inclined to believe he is a human that is working as in insider for the Weson. Of course all it takes is for the writers to decide otherwise at some point, so all we can do is speculate for now.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Scyfy channel is running a marathon now ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Thanks for the heads-up about the marathon, mom2. I watched it that night until I went to bed.

Last night's episode was one of the best yet! For once, I felt Nick's performance equaled Monroe's. I think Nick is turning into the Grimm he's meant to be and finally accepting that role along with his role of being a policeman. In a way, Grimm's are the police of their people, from what it sounds like to me.

I'm sad that there are only three more new episodes. I look so forward to Grimm on Friday night, wondering what new twist will develop and what new fairytale character will be introduced. I hope that once this season is over, reruns of Grimm will still be on Friday night until the new season begins.

I gave up.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Can Monroe get any more lovable? I just loved his eulogy to Larry. Everything has an end, only the sausage has two. I had to stop my recording so I could enjoy laughing without missing anything!

Monroe makes the show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Holy cow! I'm REALLY glad the show got renewed because that would have been way too many cliffhangers for the end of the series!

I knew Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio had to be more than just a minor character. I never would have guessed that she was Nick's mom. That's going to be a good story! Now we just have to wait to find what exactly Juliette has been turned into as a result of that cat scratch.
    Duxxy likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread