+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Like Tree605Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

I knew it! It's all about Diana.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Great make-up work for the skull guy, seriously. Unfortunately it's marred by the terrible writing. Wasn't Eve supposed to be some sort of emotionless doll? She gained a personality so suddenly that it's just jarring, plus the show trying to justify her presence and how Juliette's all really gone and how "bad" she was and whatnot. I feel so bad for the actress having to work with such horrid material.

Seriously, I enjoyed Grimm, but it just went downhill when they turned Juliette evil, killed her and just put "someone else" in her body and then took Adalind, a villain trying to wreck Nick and Juliette's life, essentially raped Nick and was responsible for Juliette turning evil in the first place, and then suddenly made her "good" and "Nick's true love". It's like they saw a bad fanfiction online and decided to adapt it into the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Great make-up work for the skull guy, seriously. Unfortunately it's marred by the terrible writing. Wasn't Eve supposed to be some sort of emotionless doll? She gained a personality so suddenly that it's just jarring, plus the show trying to justify her presence and how Juliette's all really gone and how "bad" she was and whatnot. I feel so bad for the actress having to work with such horrid material.

Seriously, I enjoyed Grimm, but it just went downhill when they turned Juliette evil, killed her and just put "someone else" in her body and then took Adalind, a villain trying to wreck Nick and Juliette's life, essentially raped Nick and was responsible for Juliette turning evil in the first place, and then suddenly made her "good" and "Nick's true love". It's like they saw a bad fanfiction online and decided to adapt it into the show.
    Considering how much everyone hated the Juliette character killing her and making her Eve was a huge improvement. Now Eve is a bit more of a blend between Juliette and Eve and I actually enjoy the character.

I personally enjoy the show it has improved massively from the beginning when I couldn't stand it. Yes, there have been massive character swings from the original premise but at least the writers are trying to have an internal logic to the show. I much prefer this plot line then the monster of the week Nick must kill.
    cablejockey and Moontat like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Seeing that Vessen body on a spit over a fire was awful! How Nick managed to eat some of it is beyond me!! I keep feeling sad as each show brings us closer to the end!
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Considering how much everyone hated the Juliette character killing her and making her Eve was a huge improvement. Now Eve is a bit more of a blend between Juliette and Eve and I actually enjoy the character.

I personally enjoy the show it has improved massively from the beginning when I couldn't stand it. Yes, there have been massive character swings from the original premise but at least the writers are trying to have an internal logic to the show. I much prefer this plot line then the monster of the week Nick must kill.
    I personally was never bothered by Juliette and never really understood why people hated her, always thought it was that "shipping wars" thing that many fans of basically every series ever engage in. I don't like what they did with her, though I probably wouldn't have found it so jarring had they not taken one of the show's main villains and turning her into the "love interest that everyone loves" after she raped him and caused the death of his fiance.

I enjoy the monster of the week thing as well, back then and now, it was always my favorite thing to find out about new wesen each week. It's always more entertaining to me than the overarching stories the show tries, especially in this final season, with this skill guy thing feeling like they just needed a last minute story to crank up the endgame because all the others had been solved to some extent.
    Ellen likes this.

When Eve was "saved" by the stick, she softened and became more human, but she never reverted back to Juliette, nor did she want to. Once the other side takes her all the way to her Wesen, will she ever become human again?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Season 6 Episode 11 - "Where the Wild Things Were" - March 17, 2017

Opening quote: "Hell is empty, and all the devils are here."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_(season_6)

A lot of prophecies predict called; "shaphat" (child bride) is coming from Zerstorer makes Diana as his bride & have 100 children with her; its a prophecy. Zerstorer is in full circle in the black forest. Nick uses a healing stick to open the portal through the mirror & he ends up in the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) to find Eve.
    Enjoyed the episode. Nice to see Nick and Eve/Juliette face each other, hash things out and fight together. I really like it when the entire cast work together and Sean Renard is not acting like the total douche he can be.

Anyone notice the mirror ripple a bit when Rosalee and Monroe where trying to figure out where Eve went?

Listings - GRIMM on NBC | TheFutonCritic.com

GRIMM
    Air Date: Friday, March 17, 2017
    Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on NBC
    Episode Title: (#611) "WHERE THE WILD THINGS WERE"

"WHERE THE WILD THINGS WERE" ORIGINAL

03/17/2017 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Friday) : A MYSTERIOUS PORTAL TAKES EVE AND NICK ON A SURPRISING JOURNEY - Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) goes on a mission to take on the mysterious force she saw in the mirror and finds herself in unfamiliar territory. When the gang discovers what she has done, Nick (David Giuntoli) finds a way to join her. Meanwhile, an uneasy alliance is established when Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) is brought in to help and discovers this all may be connected to the person he cares for the most, Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd). Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star. TV-14 L, V
    A better episode description.

Anyone notice the mirror ripple a bit when Rosalee and Monroe where trying to figure out where Eve went?
    Yes! I yelled at them to turn around, that something was happening, but then it went flat.

Whoa!!!! Next week's finale is going to be epic!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Wu and Hank are dead. The monster wants not just Diana, but her half brother. Trubel has returned. They've traced his staff back through biblical history and think the "stick" is the missing part. I'm going to be holding my breath the whole hour next Friday.
    Punkin likes this.

NO! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Wu and Hank can't be dead.
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.

+ Reply to Thread