+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

I like this show but I am pretty sure I would remove it from the DVR if not for the WOLFMAN! What an incredibly talented actor and interesting/charming/complex/funny character. I actually believe the show would greatly improve overall if some of the focus shifted towards Mr. Wolfie.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I like this show but I am pretty sure I would remove it from the DVR if not for the WOLFMAN! What an incredibly talented actor and interesting/charming/complex/funny character. I actually believe the show would greatly improve overall if some of the focus shifted towards Mr. Wolfie.
    Same here - he's my favorite part of watching the show! He's come out with some funny one-liners, which remind me a lot of Lorne from Angel, which I guess I shouldn't be suprised at...but the show definitely wouldn't be the same without him!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Arg! My dvr only got the last half of Friday's show. It started when the woman gave the man a watch at dinner ... I'm hoping they repeat the episodes sometime soon.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I'm glad to see that Silas Weir Mitchell is getting the recognition I've felt he's deserved for years. I'm always happy when the unknown character actors I adore come into their own.
    Duxxy likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Nobody has posted in this thread for awhile. Is anyone still watching?

It seemed to get stuck in a rut for awhile. Every episode was just about the same, just a different creature to figure out and get rid of. But the last two have been very good! We're finally going places. Adalind was stripped of her powers, and now a global war is potentially on the horizon. And I just LOVE the budding romance between Monroe and Rosalee.
    football_chick and Katydyd like this.

I"m still watching and definitely agree it has been improving, especially over the last couple of weeks. I'm loving Monroe and Rosalie too - and a piece of good news, I read she's going to be a regular next season I'm wondering too if we've really seen the last of Adelind....or whether she may come back and switch sides since her mother was such a be-yotch (tho I love me some Jessica Tuck!!) and her love for the chief is clearly kaput.
    football_chick likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

oh I still watch but usually the next day since I ain't giving up seeing Sam and Dean on Friday nights....even though this show is much darker than a normal fairy tale I do like it...I love watching Grimm and Monroe together and I have noticed an increase in their scenes...looks like someone was listening
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm still watching. Agree that it stalled out for a bit but the last couple of episodes have been great. I too, love the relationship between Monroe and Rosalie. I still sometimes look away from the TV if things get a little gross for my tastes but overall I really enjoy the storylines. I wish we could find out more about the stuff in the trailer. Maybe it's just me but I would love to know more details about what's in the journal.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

My dvr failed to record the last episode .... arg!

This is one of my favorite shows out there and I'm hoping that doesn't jinx it like it usually does.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    I'm still watching. Agree that it stalled out for a bit but the last couple of episodes have been great. I too, love the relationship between Monroe and Rosalie. I still sometimes look away from the TV if things get a little gross for my tastes but overall I really enjoy the storylines. I wish we could find out more about the stuff in the trailer. Maybe it's just me but I would love to know more details about what's in the journal.
    I have to look away at the gross parts too. That's something else that had really escalated to the point where I was about to stop watching. But it seems like they have toned it down a little. Not that I don't have to look away at all, but I'm not wondering why somebody seems to have a need to be so gruesome.

+ Reply to Thread