+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

I usually watch on Saturday's because of Supernatural but I didn't get to see Thursday night's episode yet but I did watch tonight...good episode...sooooo are we getting a love interest for the side kick wolfman or would she be considered too young....IDK if things are different for the blue bots though...will just have to wait and see....hope the boy that those crazy brothers were trying to torture is found in time he looked in bad shape...but I bet Holly is gonna need our wolfman to adjust to living among humans and not killing so I am not sure if he is gonna play a romantical part or if he is gonna sorta play a daddy/teacher role...but he looked completly off guard when they were having their snarling match in the woods and he looked totally smitten to me..JMO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, he looked smitten to me as well....and when he hugged her he was clearly touched in some way. Now maybe it is all in a mentoring paternal way, gosh, it's nice to have someone look up to me... she is only 16 or so, and he's clearly not. Or maybe his species imprints like the Twilight wolves, and age doesn't matter!

Kinda liked the Rapunzel like touch with the hair used as a weapon. Nice touch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, like Rapunzel only in that the hair is used as a tool, but interesting.
    So the neighbor brought the child into the woods for the usual yucky reasons, she freaked and turned supernatural and bit him and ran off? Or was that hunting blind the yucky neighbor's and he had taken her there and then ran off after the bite? I saw there was stuff with his name on it there, but wasn't clear if she had brought it there from wherever they'd been camped, or if the neighbor had brought her there.

They leave a lot of lose ends in the episodes and I find that simply poor writing.
    Ellen likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    They leave a lot of lose ends in the episodes and I find that simply poor writing.
    well isn't it supposed to be back in January I hope we get some answers personally I want to see what happens between the side kick wolf man and Holly the young lady found this past week

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Is anyone else bothered by how gory this show has gotten? The murders are over-the-top, and they like to give lingering close-ups. The first episode I can think of where I thought it was too much was either the time the police captain/chief (whatever his title is), lopped off somebody's ear, or the time the rats chewed the music teacher to death. Could have been the same episode. The last two episodes we've had a judge murdered by a gavel being shoved down his throat, a guy stabbed in the throat by a screwdriver, and another guy stabbed in the chest by a tire iron. It isn't so bad that they happened, but that it's shown so prominently. The violence is starting to overshadow the mystery.

Now, speaking of the guy being stabbed in the throat by the screwdriver, who did that? We saw a guy hunting him down in the parking garage at the beginning of the show. I don't think we saw him again, did we? Or was it the lawyer? It certainly wasn't the mouse-guy. Unfortunately, I deleted my recording after I watched it so I can't go back and look.

now this is JMO but all the blue bots are starting to look alike seems like we have the same kind of characters every week they only parts of the show again IJMO are the interactions between the Grimm and the wolf man...too bad we don't have more of that each week

The gory repetitiveness is getting really tiresome, I agree.
    I think they should ditch the current format and make it into a buddy-cop comedy with the Grimm and the Blutbad.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm late getting to Grimm. So many new shows started at the time it did, it just fell through the cracks but last week I was bored at work and started watching episodes of it online. I really like it! The only episode I haven't seen now is Beehave because it's not available at the Grimm website or On Demand with my cable company.

I especially like the main characters friend, Monroe.

This Friday was the first time I watched it on tv and wouldn't you know it's two weeks until the next episode. Oh, well. It's on my schedule now so I'll be a regular viewer of it when it returns.

+ Reply to Thread