+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I can't think of many things Juliette has done or decisions she has made that over the course of the show that were not stupid. She pretty much got herself through the choices she made. I wanted her gone from the beginning and I still do. Gee, if the guy tells you he doesn't remember doing anything wrong and you are aware of what he is and the things that have been done to him, believe him.

Let him get his powers back and dump her or have her dump him. I do not care which it is. This is such a good cast for the most part. All she does is bring it down.

As I've mentioned before, it is very difficult for me to choose to watch this genre at all, but I have embraced Grimm.. I hope the writers don't push me away completely.

What I am enjoying is the possibiity of Trouble and Cho working together at least some of the time..
    I could see Truble and Wu being a great team Police/Grimm. I think Truble could be a great police officer.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Seriously. It's not as though Nick were Don Draper.
    PWS likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm having trouble (sorry, couldn't resist) seeing how anyone can mix up Cho and Wu....not to knock the actor who plays Wu and is doing a great job, but unlike the actor who plays Cho (on The Mentalist) I haven't read that he sets anyone's heart going pittipat...while Cho....yum...

If Trubel had finished high school I could maybe see her becoming a cop, but I think the Portland police dept. has somewhat higher academic standards. However, in the meantime I can definitely see her being the go to Grimm, and maybe in a few years she'll decide she wants to be a cop like "uncle" Nick. For now she'll have to team with a Grimmless (Grimmfree? formerly Grimm?) Nick and Hank and their wesen friends...but I do hope they can bring Wu into the fold soon. I wonder if the Royals et al. will care about killing Nick now....

Hope the captain makes it.....

Sorry, It was I who said Cho when I meant Wu. I do know which is which, but I had just written something about The Mentalist and got the names wrong. Plus, I had also written about missing Ken Leong's character on Person of Interest, Leon Tao, so that was three Asian characters I really like on three kind of similar type shows, and my brain misfired.

Sorry about that.
    Punkin and PWS like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hey I used to mix up entire shows ... Mentalist and Castle.... Still have to stop and think before I post...Rigsby and Cho vs. Ryan and Esposito...Castle vs. Jane, Beckett vs. ...
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread