+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Best line was the captain telling Adalind that he could love her but he knows her too well.

The captain has a hot bod. Thank you Grimm for the gratuitous no shirt needed scene.
    PWS likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Can't wait for the wedding and so glad Rosalie is not wearing her grandmothers dress ... it needed a makeover.

Was anyone surprised that Rosalee and Monroe's wedding had a bit of a disaster in it?

Luv'ed that Sgt. Woo found Truble's book of monsters.

Wonder what will happen when Adalind tries to see her baby and they won't let her ... or if she ever finds out the royals don't have her?

Nope, I was not surprised by the disaster at Rosaless and Monroe's wedding. It was kind of expected. The only surprise for me was Nick's loss of his "Grimmness." Not great story telling IMO. Nick needs to be Nick. I am still liking trouble. She bring some fresh air to the show and I also like that Cho is getting an idea at least that something unusual is going on. Hope they continue with that.

It does seem to be the season for wedding disasters, doesn't it. At least Rosalee and Monroe managed to actually get married.

Adalind is my Root for this show. The sooner she's gone, the better, and the same holds true for Juliette. I never found either of them compelling to watch.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So, did Adalind get knocked up?
    Hexenbiest and Grimm would be an interesting combo.
    Punkin likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I don't know if it was the sex or the kiss that stole his powers, but this is a season ending that will take all of next season to clean up.

At least they got through the vows before all Grimm let loose. I wonder if Rosalee can mop up some of the green goo from the floor boards and figure out how to re-create it? Will the captain die? Coughing up blood is never a good sign. But, yeah for Woo seeing the book.

You had to know they were setting up for a weird next season when they moved the trailer and Nick kept encouraging Truble to stay. It's going to be bitchin' to see Adalind when she realizes the Royals don't have her baby. Will all Hexenbiest break loose? Catching breath now...it's going to be a long summer.
    Punkin and mesachick like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I only got to see half the show so far (traveling), but when she "stole" the powers, did they just leave Nick, or did they go "into" her, do we know? Suppose SHE has both wesen and Grimm powers for now...those Royals will pay! On the other hand you'd think they'd know if that would happen. So that probably just means that Nick lost the powers, not that she, or a baby, got them. Given how she feels about having lost her half Royal baby I don't think she'd sign up for exchanging that one for a half Grimm one.
    The half I saw was the last half...loved the wedding. Wow, the devastation on Nick's face when he realized he wasn't a Grimm anymore. For someone who's only been one for a couple of years he's really made it part of his identity now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I don't know if it was the sex or the kiss that stole his powers, but this is a season ending that will take all of next season to clean up.

At least they got through the vows before all Grimm let loose. I wonder if Rosalee can mop up some of the green goo from the floor boards and figure out how to re-create it? Will the captain die? Coughing up blood is never a good sign. But, yeah for Woo seeing the book.

You had to know they were setting up for a weird next season when they moved the trailer and Nick kept encouraging Truble to stay. It's going to be bitchin' to see Adalind when she realizes the Royals don't have her baby. Will all Hexenbiest break loose? Catching breath now...it's going to be a long summer.
    Just how long have you been waiting use Grimm and Hexenbiest in a sentence like that?
    Punkin, PWS and Arielflies like this.

I did think it rather stupid of Juliette to actually think that Nick would cheat on her, in that short a period of time when he has never indicated that he was that type of guy. Seriously, if they guy was cheating on her you would think he would be aware of her hair appointment how long it would take and clean up after himself. After all all he had to do was put away the nightie and straighten the bed, something that would take all of 2 or 3 minutes. On top of that to do that right before he needs to get ready for a wedding. And what was with him not shaving for the wedding it looked weird.

It just seemed such a forced situation. You just know the writers are setting up next season. Does Nick stay human and get Juliette back or does he return to being a Grimm and lose the girl he loves forever. While I never really liked the Juliette character I applauded the writers for at least giving her some substance and growth this season and all this scenario does is go backward for her character and make the fans hate her even more.
    Ellen likes this.

I can't think of many things Juliette has done or decisions she has made that over the course of the show that were not stupid. She pretty much got herself through the choices she made. I wanted her gone from the beginning and I still do. Gee, if the guy tells you he doesn't remember doing anything wrong and you are aware of what he is and the things that have been done to him, believe him.

Let him get his powers back and dump her or have her dump him. I do not care which it is. This is such a good cast for the most part. All she does is bring it down.

As I've mentioned before, it is very difficult for me to choose to watch this genre at all, but I have embraced Grimm.. I hope the writers don't push me away completely.

What I am enjoying is the possibiity of Trouble and Cho working together at least some of the time..
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread