+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC

So, Grimm can't recognize each other, huh? I'm kind of surprised. Since Grimm can see Wesen for what they are, I would think that Nick would be able to see Truble's eyes get dark, and vice versa. Does that mean Grimm aren't a type of Wesen??
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    So, Grimm can't recognize each other, huh? I'm kind of surprised. Since Grimm can see Wesen for what they are, I would think that Nick would be able to see Truble's eyes get dark, and vice versa. Does that mean Grimm aren't a type of Wesen??
    I would think so.
    Then again, I'm oft been criticized for thinking too much.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I would think so.
    Then again, I'm oft been criticized for thinking too much.
    Grimm's are human's with a special ability.

Wesen are a separate species ... subspecies??
    Punkin and Florimel like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PS: was kinda underwhelmed with tonight's episode. Only part I liked is it looked as if Wu and Truble connected. Not a love interest but a commonality as far as both having nightmares from seeing monsters.
    usschmidt likes this.

I quite liked this episode. I thought it worked well for Truble as it gave her a chance to do something Grimm that would fit with her age and her life up to now. Her interaction with Wu showed promise; she's young and inexperienced enough to let something slip to him that will give him the chance to learn what's been going on.

I find myself liking Trubel so far; she's the first female character I've really liked besides Rosalee and Mom. The actress playing her is doing a good job. I hope she continues to develop.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Why couldn't those Wesen tell she was a Grimm? Couldn't they see it in her eyes?
    usschmidt likes this.

Rosalee and Monroe told Trubel that a Wesen can tell a Grimm by looking in their eyes.
    Trubel wouldn't make direct eye contact with the Wesen and when she did, she keep it quick and looked down or away.
    Punkin likes this.

What another Grimm. It's going to be so you can throw a rock in any direction and hit a Grimm in Portland. mmmm......maybe secretly Sargent Wuu is a Grimm??

When I saw Adalind getting Juliet's hair all I could think of is "oh, no" not another curse thrown at Juliet. If I was her I think I would learn some magic so I would know who the heck was in my house and how to protect myself.

Best scene when the entire group was standing at the table looking at the map and Josh said something about them all being crazy and they all sorta nodded.

Renewed for a fourth season.
    football_chick and PWS like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Rosalee and Monroe told Trubel that a Wesen can tell a Grimm by looking in their eyes.
    Trubel wouldn't make direct eye contact with the Wesen and when she did, she keep it quick and looked down or away.
    I was listening closely to this...R and M told T that a Wesen can tell a Grimm by looking in their eyes as they woge or whatever we decided the verb was. HOwever that doesn't seem to fit with Monroe's parents who seemed to realize that the friendly person at the door was a Grimm which then CAUSED them to woge.... Sigh...

I like Trubel a lot also. And I hope they clue poor old Wu in one of these days, although I suppose they need at least one recurrent character to keep in the dark so it is "secret".

Yay, season 4. So is Adalind going to replace Juliet at the wedding? Sleep with him on the honeymoon? Or before the wedding?

+ Reply to Thread