+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Ah, thanks, I missed that somehow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm glad we finally know how Wesen see Nick and how they recognize he's a Grimm.

So, it's in his eyes, huh? Couldn't they have found a better way to cover Nick's eyes for Monroe and Rosalee's wedding? Instead of having him wear sunglasses, how about having him wear contact lenses? I would think specialty lenses (not clear) would work to cover his eyes and be less awkward than having him wear dark glasses at a formal ceremony.

Dang, Nick's mother is contradictory! First, she wouldn't even admit to Adalind that she had any children, saying the less they know about each other the better. Then, she takes Adalind to Nick's house and tells her he's her son! She could have kept her relationship to Nick a secret from Adalind, even if she had her stay there. There was no need to tell her.

I have to say, Aunt Marie was a hottie back in the day!

How much do you want to bet that Monroe and Rosalee's wedding becomes a double ceremony with Nick and Juliet? Heck, at this rate, it might become a triple ceremony with Sean and Adalind!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Isn't this episode Adalind's "How I Met Your Mother" in regards to Nick's mom?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm glad we finally know how Wesen see Nick and how they recognize he's a Grimm.

So, it's in his eyes, huh? Couldn't they have found a better way to cover Nick's eyes for Monroe and Rosalee's wedding? Instead of having him wear sunglasses, how about having him wear contact lenses? I would think specialty lenses (not clear) would work to cover his eyes and be less awkward than having him wear dark glasses at a formal ceremony.

I have to say, Aunt Marie was a hottie back in the day!

How much do you want to bet that Monroe and Rosalee's wedding becomes a double ceremony with Nick and Juliet? Heck, at this rate, it might become a triple ceremony with Sean and Adalind!
    1. They could always say Nick has picked up an eye infection of some sort to account for the sunglasses. Or, they can play it for the unexpected and have them fall off or he drops them and all hell breaks out. Not that I want to see Monroe and Rosalee's wedding ruined by anyone.

2. Yes, Aunt Marie was just lovely in her young days.

3. I'm really hoping you're wrong about the double wedding thing. First, I still can't stand Juliette and would not enjoy seeing them married, but mostly because it's M & R's day and they should be the only stars.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I think Mom panicked when the pilots were going to kidnap them/turn them over to the Royals. That is why she chose Portland. She didin't want to stay around protecting Adalind; her job was to get her to safety. I loved the clusterf*** when Nick answered the door. That was priceless.

The wedding will be fine...or it will be the season ender with woging and Nick losing his glasses...another 'you know what' and the scene fades to black.
    inthegarden likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I think Mom panicked when the pilots were going to kidnap them/turn them over to the Royals. That is why she chose Portland. She didin't want to stay around protecting Adalind; her job was to get her to safety. I loved the clusterf*** when Nick answered the door. That was priceless.

The wedding will be fine...or it will be the season ender with woging and Nick losing his glasses...another 'you know what' and the scene fades to black.
    When did the pilots try to kidnap Adalind?

The Verrat were waiting for Adalind and her protector when they got to the rendezvous and Mother Grimm stopped them.

When Mom asked them where they were going and they got all hinky - that is when she told them to change the flight path over the ocean to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    When Mom asked them where they were going and they got all hinky - that is when she told them to change the flight path over the ocean to America.
    That didn't come across as a kidnap scene. If those pilots were seriously contemplating kidnapping Adalind they probably would have had to kill Mama Grimm. If Mama Grimm thought they were doing that she would have killed them, dumped the bodies and flown the plane herself. If she couldn't fly the plane herself she would never have let them live after they had landed in that airfield in Oregon. It is more likely that they had a predetermined place to go and Mama Grimm had enough authority to override their original orders.
    Florimel and PWS like this.

I agree and saw it exactly as you did, Bearcata. I did not see it as the pilots trying to do anything but take them to a safe place under Mama's leadership.
    PWS likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, mom thought that if the pick up site was compromised then probably so was the landing site, so she redirected the flight. The pilots just followed orders. Also, my brother, who flies Cessnas and the like for fun, knows one of the pilots and had told me to watch out for the scene, which he described as picking up a main character in a wooded field area in a rescue, not as kidnapping her.

+ Reply to Thread