+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grimm - NBC

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Did anyone know that Sgt. Wu's first name was Drew before last week's show? Drew Wu? Really? Poor guy!
    Good point! What was his mom thinking? Of course that might not be his real name, more a nickname...not very Filipino! Even Chinese-Filipino!

Yeah, hard to believe even cops in PORTLAND haven't heard of valerian...it is a very "organic" city, the kind of place where people take natural herbal supplements, etc.

I think the Captain is a "good guy", although he would probably go to lengths that Nick wouldn't to achieve his goals. Certainly in terms of police business they have been on the same side.
    Adelind's baby may look "normal" but it's clearly got some pretty powerful powers.

Ah, poor Sebastien got caught by the Royals I am surprised he is still alive.

Best scene was Juliet talking to Wu and telling him how she handled it ... best way to handle it. Still I do hope he is eventually incorporated into the Gang.

Can't wait until next week to see Mama Grimm and Adalaide meeting Juliet and Nick.

I wonder if Adalaide's daughter really has a twin ... or doppleganger ... or can spirit project ...
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Whatever she did, she is one powerful baby. When she hits the terrible twos - watch out!

I really liked the whole Anuba storyline. That they tied the creature gods of Egypt back to Wesen was cool. We'll never know how, but now the lab people will have to have fuzzy memories about the x-rays they saw of the skeleton. Maybe they will voluntarily commit themselves like Woo.

Speaking of Woo...I don't like that his experience was traded off as a nightmare that may or may not be real because now he thinks it is in his head and while he can live with it, it will always be a shadow. I really don't understand why Nick is so resistant to telling him the truth.
    Florimel likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think Wu found an explanation he can live with per Juliet's conversation. Still he will eventually see other things and hopefully at that point Nick will be confident enough to tell him the Truth.

I have to say I don't like the direction the show has been taking. The treatment of the Wu character is about the last straw for me. Why is it okay for Hank to learn the truth and become part of the team, but not for Wu? When did the boring Juliet become such an expert on Wesen? I was hoping to see the last of her after Season 1. Nick was a character I quite like, but no longer. His actions make little sense most of the time.

The only thing still keeping me watching via DVR is the story line of Monroe, Rosalie, and their families (so well cast). I recently saw Silas Weir Mitchell in rerun of a couple of Burn Notice episodes. I didn't know who he was at the time, but was not surprised to see how good he was. I looked him on and found that he's been on a number of the series I watch and I'm so glad he got his break with this character.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I have to say I don't like the direction the show has been taking. The treatment of the Wu character is about the last straw for me. Why is it okay for Hank to learn the truth and become part of the team, but not for Wu? When did the boring Juliet become such an expert on Wesen? I was hoping to see the last of her after Season 1. Nick was a character I quite like, but no longer. His actions make little sense most of the time.

The only thing still keeping me watching via DVR is the story line of Monroe, Rosalie, and their families (so well cast). I recently saw Silas Weir Mitchell in rerun of a couple of Burn Notice episodes. I didn't know who he was at the time, but was not surprised to see how good he was. I looked him on and found that he's been on a number of the series I watch and I'm so glad he got his break with this character.
    I agree with you about Juliet. I kept hoping Nick would heed his aunt's advice and sever the relationship (I think for Juliet's safety). But nooooo. They had to make her a contributing part of the team. Bleh. It doesn't make her any more likeable.

Also agree about Silas Weir Mitchell. I can't take my eyes off him when he's onscreen. And it's not only because of his deep, dark eyes, but he has a lot of charisma too. The quirky, lovable character that is Monroe doesn't hurt either!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Just read that it's been renewed! Another season of Monroe sounds good to me
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Sad to see Sebastian killed that seemed way too cliche for me.

Can't wait to see dear old mumsie on April 4th was looking forward to seeing her this episode.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I wonder if "Mumsie" is the contact at the airfield, because we see her arriving at the house with Adalind and baby. Do we know the sex of the baby yet?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I wonder if "Mumsie" is the contact at the airfield, because we see her arriving at the house with Adalind and baby. Do we know the sex of the baby yet?
    They mentioned it during the birth scene and the agent mentioned it to the captain .... it's a girl.

+ Reply to Thread