+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Whaaaaaaaaat! You guys are saying that these Wesen are not entirely figments of the fertile imaginations of the show's creator and writers???

Krampus.com :: home of the holiday devil :: Who's Krampus?! And... Wesen - Grimm Wiki!

SMH! I didn't know that! Just wait till I tell my husband!

I was halfway through watching last night's show on DVR when I read these posts. Thanks guys! Gives me a whole new perspective on the show!

Tell Him. Tell Him. Tell Him. I was screaming at the TV when they visited Woo in the sanitarium. With the coming home of Adalind and evil (telekinetic) baby, they are going to need more Wesen clued-in people to help out. Tell Him, or I will find a way!
    Punkin and Florimel like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wu needs to be read in. He's seen way more than enough to be told what's really going on. Just my opinion, of course, but it's time.
    pikachu and Moontat like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Tell Him. Tell Him. Tell Him. I was screaming at the TV when they visited Woo in the sanitarium. With the coming home of Adalind and evil (telekinetic) baby, they are going to need more Wesen clued-in people to help out. Tell Him, or I will find a way!
    That's what I was saying too! I can't believe they would let him go to the sanitarium rather then share the truth when he's already proven to be reliable. But maybe they're worried if they tell him the truth he won't be able to handle it and will crack completely.
    This is really my husbands show. I'm so lost but when I ask him questions he doesn't know either. Is it known to us if the police captain is a good guy or a bad guy? He seems good but isn't he working with the bad guys?
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Just started watching the latest ep on DVR:
    I notice that in the Portland scene at the beginning, the pregnant woman uses Trader Joe's vitamins & supplements. Even with the labels obscured, I can tell which ones the prop folks chose.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

(Still watching the ep on DVR)
    Seriously? Who hasn't heard of valerian root?
    Florimel and Katydyd like this.

Me.

CantGetNuf - the Captain is an outcast member of the royal family (his father was royal, his mother a hexenbiest - like Adalind). He is in league against the family working with the underground rebellion. Adalind had sex with both him and his brother (the now deceased prince) but he is sure that her baby is his. Although Nick has let him into the Grimm trailer of information, I don't think he can be fully trusted, but Nick, et. al. seem to accept him.
    CantGetNuf likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's been a go-to for me, as well as kava-kava.
    Here's some quickie info:
    Valerian (herb) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Katydyd likes this.

I've used Valerian for years as a relaxant and sleeping aid. It's been available both online and retail herbal stores forever. It's also an ingredient in some herbal teas.
    Ellen likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Did anyone know that Sgt. Wu's first name was Drew before last week's show? Drew Wu? Really? Poor guy!
    Punkin likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread