+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grimm - NBC

She didn't dispose of the coins, but Nick thought it was due to danger. Could well be their power though!

She has the coins put somewhere for safe keeping. It didn't sound like she had them on her person.

The Monroe/Rosalee story is just all kinds of awesome and just keeps getting better! Merging two types of wesen plus having a Grim at your wedding? Oh my stars!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well, Grimm is back and Monroe is still having problems with his parents over marrying outside of his species. Adelaide is in danger ... do we care ... can't wait to see the baby ... will it be skull faced or what????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well, Grimm is back and Monroe is still having problems with his parents over marrying outside of his species. Adelaide is in danger ... do we care ... can't wait to see the baby ... will it be skull faced or what????
    I got a real giggle out of your post, Bearcata, as I pictured Adelaide from the Kit Kat (Guys & Dolls) club singing "Take Back Your Mink" to the Wesen. I'm sure you meant Adalind, but you made me smile.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

If anyone is interested, they are giving away the creepy scalp coat from the last episode. I think I'll pass, but anyone else going for it?

'Grimm' contest offers coat from last week's show | kgw.com Portland
    When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pass on the coat lol... yuck!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'm happy Monroe's parents are coming around somewhat. I'm sure the road will continue to be bumpy but at least it's a start. I kept thinking the guy who took Adelaide to his cabin is up to no good and I'm still not convinced he's on Renards side. The scene with everyone sitting around the table eating dinner was funny.
    Florimel and Moontat like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I liked that we learned these wesen come in threes and represent the coming of evil in the world. The last scene has Adalind's "normal" looking baby crying its first breaths.

This will be a terrific plot twist so that they aren't just out hunting felonious wesen every week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Episode 14 - Mommy Dearest - 03/07/14

Cute episode title and applies to both the major story line and to the Adalind and baby subplot.

Congratulations to the Captain on his baby daughter.

Oh no, poor Sargent Wu put himself in an asylum ... hope the gang lets him in on the secret before the season is out.

Like how the writers are using other then European mythology for their story lines ... still even some of the European ones I didn't know about like the krampus. See television can be educational.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Episode 14 - Mommy Dearest - 03/07/14

Like how the writers are using other then European mythology for their story lines ... still even some of the European ones I didn't know about like the krampus. See television can be educational.
    Yes, it can and that is one reason I like this show from a genre I normally can't stand. Lost did that for me when it sent me scampering through the Internet looking up persons, place, event, philosophies. et al that I did not know about but can no understand and remember. Grimm is doing that for me and helping me to learn about the concept of Wesen although don't think Vesen were real. Could be wrong. There is much in this world we do not yet understand
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread