+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Anyone seen the Devil Baby video? I think it is to promote the movie Devil's Due but it sort makes me imagine what Adelaide's kid might be like.

Devil Baby Attack - YouTube
    dreamonia and BuckeyeAddict like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I've seen it - they've been playing it on the news. Yes, it is to promote that movie, but it does make you wonder if, with all the spell work, her baby won't be something like that. S/he has a hexenbeast mother and probable father is half-hexenbeast, so who knows.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    EEEEEKKKK!! I'm so excited Dee Wallace is Monroe's mom!! Good times for us older people who know who she is!!! Geeking out right now!
    I did not see this when you posted. So I was surprised and quite delighted when I saw the episode. Clever casting!

Maybe David Naughton could be his brother...

ETA: I'm forgetting that David Naughton is probably old enough to be Monroe's father. So let's go with him being an uncle? Too bad he wasn't cast as the father!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Silas Weir Mitchell's Monroe is probably my favorite Grimm character. Lately I've been re-watching episodes of some of my favorite shows and was delighted to see him on both Leverage and Burn Notice. I didn't know him when those shows first aired, so it's really fun to see him and say, "Oh, that's Monroe."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I wonder if we are going to see a recreation of a scene from Aliens considering the way Adelaide's little Devil Baby seems to want to GET OUT, is her womb really that toxic?
    Ellen likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I'm bad, but I hope the little monster causes her much pain. Once again three ongoing stories in one hour. At least it is to be continued. Maybe they will wrap up the scalp warrior story next episode - that is nasty business.

Ahhh..."When was your first time?" Such a boyfriend/girlfriend question that turned the audience squeamish when Rosalee said with her brother and Monroe said with his mother. It was unsettling for a non wesen to hear until they worked it down to the first time they voged. Whew. The presentation of the ring and the proposal was such an AHHH moment. Monroe the romantic.

Poor Monroe...he knew his folks would not take kindly to a mixed marriage and I'm glad the gentle Monroe we've come to love stood up to them. Now he needs to find Rosalee and make it all better.

Seriously...who are these Royals? Are they wesen who don't voge? The only one we've seen change has been the captain, and only half his face as he is half hexenbeast.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder if we are going to see a recreation of a scene from Aliens considering the way Adelaide's little Devil Baby seems to want to GET OUT, is her womb really that toxic?
    I was thinking the same thing lol. No way is that baby coming out without causing her a lot of pain, which is usually childbirth in general but I'm guessing will be greatly magnified.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Dee Wallace Stone is so much fun as Monroe's mother, no surprise there. It seems they'll have in-law troubles from both sides. It became pretty obvious pretty quickly what they were referring to with the "first time" conversation, but it was fun. I enjoyed Chris Mulkey, too.

I haven't enjoyed Adelind or her story lines from the beginning and I still don't. I'm so tempted to fast forward past her.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree I knew right away what they were talking about re their "first times", but it was still fun how they played it out.

I wonder if Adelind knows what she's gotten herself into with this fetus.... And I agree, what kind of wesen are the Royals? They never voge... Poor Rosalee... she was kind of expecting a proposal...what are we celebrating... and then none came and she was already to go to sleep... Monroe almost left it too late! The whole in laws story is going to be funny--think what the wedding will be like!

I felt really bad for Rosalie when Monroe's parents didn't accept her because she's not blubaten (I know that's not spelled right but I'll never be able to spell the different wesen species, lol). I hope they can work it out. It's interesting that they have a lot the same issues us regular folk do.

I absolutely loved the cuckoo clock proposal though, very romantic!

I zoned out when Nick and Juliette were discussing her emails with his mother. Did he say his mom didn't dispose of the coins? I wonder if she's fallen victim to their power.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread