+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I was out of town for a bit and didn't get to watch the finale until last night. I was a bit disappointed. As a few have mentioned, some of the storyline is not that smart. Surely Nick would know to keep some distance from the top-hat guy, and that he might be getting lured into a trap. And yes, how did Juliette's medical experience help? It would be different if each of them had their own injector, but they didn't. So far, if anything, she is just a boat anchor and will probably cause more problems than what she's worth. Which wouldn't be much...

I'm not sure where they are going with Juliette being part of the crew. Based on this forum alone, she is not popular with the fans. Will she be a casualty because she got involved? I keep going back to Nick's aunt's warning that he should break it off with her, because he is a Grimm. If they keep Juliette in the show, what use was that warning?

I think Adelind made a grave mistake with who she chose to take up an alliance with. Will it be the end of her after the baby is born? Or will her wish to regain her powers be granted?
    Well, if I never see Juliette again on the screen I won't mind but really Nick sorta has to have her in his life for a bit after all where do little Grimms come from?
    Arielflies likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well, if I never see Juliette again on the screen I won't mind but really Nick sorta has to have her in his life for a bit after all where do little Grimms come from?
    Maybe there's a nice little girl Grimm wandering around, or maybe Mom could pop in to play matchmaker.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

If you didn't know, the season premiere isn't until October 25! As stated before, they're back to Fridays, so at least we have that going for us again.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I'm surprised to find out that Juliette isn't popular. I LOVE her!

♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫
    ~* stacerace76 *~
    ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ♫~Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ~♫

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget Friday night Grimm is back!!!
    football_chick likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've been seeing the notices on Facebook for a while. I can't wait for it's return! I've missed Monroe.

So excited!! Going to watch with a glass of wine!
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

And all the lights turned out. Bwahahahaha!

I wish I had real-life friends who watched the show so we could watch it together. It would be fun to have Grimm viewing parties.

I think I'm going to be really disappointed this season because of yet another zombie story. Up through now they have had interesting wesen species. I don't like zombies to begin with and even if I did, they are on overkill cubed. I'll probably watch only for Monroe and Rosalie until they finish with the zombie story line, which I hope does not take an entire season.
    Arielflies likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I agree that I'm not too excited about the zombie storyline. I like discovering new wesen better. And seeing Hank and Juliette's reactions when they learn more about Nick's world.

Now if only they could do a cross-over show and have Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon a Time make an appearance on Grimm. I'd even settle for having the actor who plays Mr. Gold featured in one episode of Grimm.

+ Reply to Thread