+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well not that's over can we get on with the zombies? Maybe if we are lucky they will eat Juliette.
    OMG Yes!! I haven't liked her since the beginning. The only problem is: if Juliette goes we get sombre, sucky Nick back
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Re: Grimm - NBC

I see wonderful screen chemistry between Rosalie and Monroe, but zero chemistry between Nick and Juliette, whom I've never believed as a couple.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

mmm....OK so this week's episode was really a two parter ... well it looks like the zombies might be eating Juliette next week so I do have something to look forward to.

Can someone tell me why the idiots at NBC moved this show from Friday to Tuesday for only a handful of episodes when they intend to air next season back on Friday nites??? Can you confuse a viewer more?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Because they ARE the idiots at NBC, of course.
    Arielflies likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was so happy to hear that Grimm will be back next season on Friday night. That really is the best night and time for me, when it's not competing with my reality shows, and I love starting the weekend with my favorite non-reality show.

I was yelling at Nick to stop chasing the dude with the top hat alone. Did he not remember what the dude could do??? He should have kept his distance and perhaps had some kind of protective gear on so he couldn't be poisoned. The big dummy.

And his group trying to hold off an army of zombies with one antidote gun was pathetic.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

They are moving Grimm back to Fridays but it will be at 8pm.

Loved the ending..."Oh Come On....."
    football_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I was so happy to hear that Grimm will be back next season on Friday night. That really is the best night and time for me, when it's not competing with my reality shows, and I love starting the weekend with my favorite non-reality show.

I was yelling at Nick to stop chasing the dude with the top hat alone. Did he not remember what the dude could do??? He should have kept his distance and perhaps had some kind of protective gear on so he couldn't be poisoned. The big dummy.

And his group trying to hold off an army of zombies with one antidote gun was pathetic.
    Yeap that was kinda dumb. Liked seeing Juliette in action using her veterinarian expertise to help administer the antidote by lifting guy's shirts up. Nice to see her expensive doctorate at work.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    They are moving Grimm back to Fridays but it will be at 8pm.

Loved the ending..."Oh Come On....."
    I loved that TBC!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I know. They are shaking their heads along with the viewers. LOL "You knew this was going to happen."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I was out of town for a bit and didn't get to watch the finale until last night. I was a bit disappointed. As a few have mentioned, some of the storyline is not that smart. Surely Nick would know to keep some distance from the top-hat guy, and that he might be getting lured into a trap. And yes, how did Juliette's medical experience help? It would be different if each of them had their own injector, but they didn't. So far, if anything, she is just a boat anchor and will probably cause more problems than what she's worth. Which wouldn't be much...

I'm not sure where they are going with Juliette being part of the crew. Based on this forum alone, she is not popular with the fans. Will she be a casualty because she got involved? I keep going back to Nick's aunt's warning that he should break it off with her, because he is a Grimm. If they keep Juliette in the show, what use was that warning?

I think Adelind made a grave mistake with who she chose to take up an alliance with. Will it be the end of her after the baby is born? Or will her wish to regain her powers be granted?
    Florimel likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread