+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

I have not cared for Juliette, but I like her better than that witch Nick was obsessed with!

When the captain went back to confront the witch, I thought he was starting to feel possessed too, and was about to get sucked in. Was glad to see him be so firm with her, although he only made her some other city's problem.

I do like the captain on Nick's side, but if Juliette joins in too, who isn't on the team? Sgt. Wu is about the only main character who doesn't know. This show started out with Nick being a lone fighter against evil, but it's become a squad. It's like they add somebody new to the team every few episodes. Maybe they need the strength in numbers to fight against the royals?
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I have not cared for Juliette, but I like her better than that witch Nick was obsessed with!

When the captain went back to confront the witch, I thought he was starting to feel possessed too, and was about to get sucked in. Was glad to see him be so firm with her, although he only made her some other city's problem.

I do like the captain on Nick's side, but if Juliette joins in too, who isn't on the team? Sgt. Wu is about the only main character who doesn't know. This show started out with Nick being a lone fighter against evil, but it's become a squad. It's like they add somebody new to the team every few episodes. Maybe they need the strength in numbers to fight against the royals?
    It's hard to fight evil by your lonesome having a Scooby Gang is always helpful and more fun.
    Duxxy, Bjaminsmom, Hyper and 1 others like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Since the captain is half hexenbeast (witch) I don't know if a Muse could entice him. Her form of magic might only work on humans.

I shake my head every time Sgt. Wu opens a case for them. Poor guy is looking more and more clueless.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well not that's over can we get on with the zombies? Maybe if we are lucky they will eat Juliette.
    Duxxy likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Since the captain is half hexenbeast (witch) I don't know if a Muse could entice him. Her form of magic might only work on humans.

I shake my head every time Sgt. Wu opens a case for them. Poor guy is looking more and more clueless.
    I know, I'm beginning to wish they'd let him in the Scooby gang.

Re: Grimm - NBC

Looks as if for the 2013 - 2014 season NBC is putting Grimm back on Friday at 9pm. So why move it at all?

In the fall Dracula will follow at 10pm and in the spring Crossbones will follow at 10pm. So they will be using Grimm as a lead in to two different shows.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm guessing from those names that they will also be "alternate reality" shows like Grimm.

Rosalie is such a cute wesen that she makes a good introduction for Juliette. Unlike her boyfriend, who's quite scary looking.

I am hearing a lot of good buzz about Crossbones so Friday nites are looking up.
    football_chick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am hearing a lot of good buzz about Crossbones so Friday nites are looking up.
    Dracula and Crossbones both sound intriguing!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

My favorite scenes were the "vulga" with Juliette. The Prince is in town with a zombie maker. His half-brother, the captain, and his conspiracy cabal better be careful.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread