+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Man! What am I going to watch on Friday nights after they move Grimm?? I look forward all week to watching it as the kickoff to the weekend. Plus, there's nothing else I watch on Friday night so I don't have to worry about juggling shows or having to watch one show later online. I wish they would just leave it on Friday. Or do an encore showing of it at its usual time on Friday.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It came on the same season as Once Upon a Time and it was sort of two fairy tale shows competing---entirely different shows we now know--but that wasn't obvious at first, and I guess they thought OUAT would win so relegated Grimm to Fridays.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Renewed, according to a post on the Parenthood thread!

Looks like Juliette is coming back to Nick....I hope he gets a few happy days before they kill her off or something. Or maybe she will join the crime fighting team--that preview of her asking Monroe what a Grimm does looks interesting. Unless of course she finds that revolting. But she's had moments of being a tough cookie, so maybe not.

I am confused does NBC mean to move Grimm at the start of May sweeps week to Tuesday, April 30? Against NCIS, NCIS LA, DWTS Results etc... Well at least Grimm has The Voice as a lead in so that is good. Guess I will be watching it later on Wednesday or Thursday maybe I will just wait until Friday to watch as Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are packed with other shows I watch.

Oh, looks like it will be this coming Tuesday, I just checked the TV listings over at TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News | TVGuide.com.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, they said at the end of the show that it would be back in 4 days....

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I was wondering why Hank was wheeled out the door at the beginning of the show. I found an article that said Russell Hornsby has injured his achillles tendon. I suppose his role is too active for them to just put him in crutches. They could have done that, but then he'd get paid (by the show) to just sit in the police station. Better to send him to Hawaii for 3 weeks!

Good chance I'll just be recording the show on Tuesday and waiting until Friday to watch! Fridays fit the show so well. So now are they going to say "Thank Grimm it's Tuesday?" No!
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

At least one good thing about Grimm being on Tuesday night is that's my weigh-in day. So I can weigh-in in the morning, have a little splurge while watching Grimm (I'm thinking pizza!), then have the rest of the week to work it off before my next weigh-in. That could work out nicely for me!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hope everyone remembered to watch on Tuesday--and you didn't even have to choose between Grimm and Proof as Proof was replaced by an Amanda Knox interview.. The way that hawk creature--the "UFO hunter" could swivel his head around was a cool special effect.
    This was a sweet show despite the semi accidental death of the farmer.
    So looks as though Juliette will remember Nick just in time for Nick to have his own little magic controlled side affair. Even things up!

I remembered! Although 10pm is late for me during the work week since I go into work at 5am. I enjoyed the show last night but it was sad about the death of the farmer. I know they had to do it in order to get Nick involved. Interesting about Juliette needing to save Nick with true love. Wonder how this will change her character as far as now knowing what a Grimm is and what a Grimm does. Will she now be involved with Nick as a Grimm? Interesting lead up to the end of Season 2. The cliff hanger has got to have something to do with Adalaid don't you think?

It was cool the way the hawk turned his head. Creepy.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Watched it On Demand and on Friday.

Kinda cool with the blue glowy effects and alien vs Wesen twist. Ooooh, Wesen killing Wesen and who were the folks bidding Wesen or human?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread