+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I didn't catch that Adalind is pregnant. I know they had wild sex but that was within 24 hours of the end of the episode. Yes, they were lovers before, but she has been gone awhile and would be showing, wouldn't she?

Oh...I think you are talking about the preview which I didn't see as my DVR cut off a minute early. That should be interesting.

I love Rosalie and Monroe.
    Not the preview it was the last scene of the episode. This was a 61 minute episode per ON Demand.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Thanks...my DVR only picked up 60 minutes.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    I wonder if Adelind is already pregnant by his brother but is going to make Renard think it's his. Maybe having sex with a hexinbeast even if he is only a half breed gives her back her powers. After all, how do wessen become wessen in the first place?

I think once Nick "recovers" if Juilet has to "kiss" Nick, like the Captain kissed her....seems that would bring it full circle, although it is weird that it has to be with all three of them there.

I like that the Captain is on Nick's side, even if it is only for his own survival.

Just thoughts.
    It didn't occur to me that maybe Adelind might be pregnant with Renard's brother's baby instead. Very possible. You don't think she'd lie about that, do you?

As far as any reasons why Renard is on Nick's side, I think Renard really built up a lot of respect for Nick as he got to know him. It looked to me like he had been feeling conflicted for a long time. Yes, being on Nick's side is his best chance for survival, but maybe he also doesn't mind too much.
    Hyper likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Renard was already opposed to his brother...pre Nick. I'm not sure whose side he is on...humanity's? But think he definitely thinks Nick is a good ally.
    Florimel likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Now my DVR bit me. It cut off when Juliette got the phone call with weird sounds and lights, and she looked down and saw the floor was missing under her bed and was getting upset (understandably). Did I miss anything else?

I assume at the very least I missed previews to next week's episode, which is titled "Mr. Sandman." It looks like we get new episodes for the two weeks following, too. Which we SHOULD after the long hiatus!
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 03-16-2013 at 09:16 AM.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

I have to admit that episode 13 - Face Off had the best love/fight scene I have ever seen on TV. You have to admit the "Love" scene between Juliette and the Captain was truly precious/hilarious. I wonder how long it took them to film that and how bruised that got doing it?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, Bearcata---I usually hate those love/fight scenes---I just can't imagine myself ever getting that close to having sex with someone I hate even if they are attractive, or fighting with someoen right up until I am kissing them (not discussing make up sex here, but first time sex). But in this case they really were TORN, by outside forces as it were vs. themselves. They didn't even hate each other, they just didn't want to have sex with this semi stranger. It was if they had strong magnets in their bodies, literally, that were pulling them towards each other as they fought it. Very powerful, and I agree, even with the occasional stunt double, very likely to leave real bruises!

Buckeye, I'm sorry I can't recall if anything came after the floor scene...I do recall she just curled up on the bed, pulling up the covers.... Is this meant to be a side effect of the "cure"-if so, why doesn't anyone else have it? Or is this still from the original cat scratch?

Good news for Grimm.

At 9 p.m. ET, "Grimm" (1.4/4 in 18-49, 5.0 million viewers overall) ranked as the #1 drama of the night on ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in 18-49, decisively out-rating head to head CBS's "Golden Boy" (1.0/3) and Fox's "Touch" (0.7/2). In the time period, "Grimm" ranked #2 among ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox in adults 18-49 and was the hour's #1 scripted program among those networks in all key demographics.
    Read more at Ratings - NBC's "Grimm" Ranks as the #1 Drama of the Night, Decisively Out-Rating CBS's "Golden Boy" and FOX's "Touch" | TheFutonCritic.com
    football_chick likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I love that Rosalie has some power, that she is connected to this newly discovered (to us) Council.

I think the whole Juliet connection was almost like a Deux ex Machina to bring Nick and Reynard together in the fight. Now, however, Juliet is developing a story of her own with the side effects - probably Nick's blood with the potion - where she is being drawn to another world. Her "fed up" human side saved her from the pit the first time, but will her paranoia take her over completely?

Yes, the last scene was Juliet pulling up the covers clutching the phone and at the end we hear a clear deep voice saying words I've now forgotten.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, the last scene was Juliet pulling up the covers clutching the phone and at the end we hear a clear deep voice saying words I've now forgotten.
    I think it was something about "wanting her to know the truth". Something like that.

+ Reply to Thread