+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Adelaide pregnant with the Captain's baby... he he he. What got me is that she is taking a pregnancy test with her heels on.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I forgot how fast episodes of this show go! I looked up and it was 9:55. It felt like the show had just started. If NBC was smart (ha!), they would have aired two new episodes back-to-back to reward all of the fans who've waited so long AND to get people back into the show. Even the last episode followed by this new one would have been nice. This show has a pretty loyal fan base, but NBC sure doesn't act like it does.

SO happy Rosalie is back. I love her and Monroe together.

I know a lot of people don't like Juliette, but I sort of loved it when she pulled the gun on the captain. He's always skeeved me out.
    Hyper likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

What is that scar on the captain's face? Is that what it is?

I didn't catch that Adalind is pregnant. I know they had wild sex but that was within 24 hours of the end of the episode. Yes, they were lovers before, but she has been gone awhile and would be showing, wouldn't she?

Oh...I think you are talking about the preview which I didn't see as my DVR cut off a minute early. That should be interesting.

I love Rosalie and Monroe.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I did not expect a lot of what happened on this episode. I figured Adelind was up to something with luring Renard into bed. I just figured she was going to be able to get some of his power through the contact. Well, I guess that probably is true anyway. I just didn't think it was going to be through a child.

I also didn't expect Renard to join forces with Nick. I figured we were going to be seeing Renard meet his end. The writers had a better idea, IMO! Pretty cool. So I wonder what Juliette will think now that she witness what Nick is going through, and how it will cure the obsession between her and Renard. Personally, I wouldn't mind if she was a casualty somehow. But everything else is working well.

Add me to the long list of Monrosalie fans! It was so good to see Rosalie come home, and I LOVED it when she and Monroe got to finally kiss! That was the first time, right? Seems to me they were about to when she got the call about her aunt. It's so hard to remember when so much time passes between episodes. I'm with you, Critical, on your criticisms of NBC. Surely this show is doing better than most of their other shows which are doing so poorly.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I'm with you, Critical, on your criticisms of NBC. Surely this show is doing better than most of their other shows which are doing so poorly.
    I think they're laboring under the illusion that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" works in TV programming when, in reality, absence causes viewers to move on! In serial TV shows, if there's too much time between episodes, viewers forget what is going on and lose interest OR we just get frustrated and find something else to watch!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

The first season is on disc at Netflix, not streaming...boo...so with the chopped schedule, once the second season goes to media, it will probably also be on disc. Not a bad thing, but you have to wait for the mail to arrive.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Last season's episodes are all available on my Cox On Demand, probably not for much longer, but they are all there from 201 through this weeks 213. Thought I'd put this out there for anyone who has Cox and needs to catch up.

I love Monroe and Rosalie; they make this show for me. I just hope it's not devolving into a Shonda Rimes type soap. I enjoy the romantic relationships as an element, not as a focal point.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I wonder if Adelind is already pregnant by his brother but is going to make Renard think it's his. Maybe having sex with a hexinbeast even if he is only a half breed gives her back her powers. After all, how do wessen become wessen in the first place?

I think once Nick "recovers" if Juilet has to "kiss" Nick, like the Captain kissed her....seems that would bring it full circle, although it is weird that it has to be with all three of them there.

I like that the Captain is on Nick's side, even if it is only for his own survival.

Just thoughts.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, kind of liking the captain....

+ Reply to Thread