+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree188Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Man do I miss my Grimm! David (Nick) needs to be back on my screen STAT! LOL I can't wait until March 8th!! *pout*
    I just signed in here to ask if anyone has heard anything different from what I've been seeing! March 8! Are you kidding me? I thought it was great that they started season 2 early, but then they had the mid-season finale early, and the break is too danged long! It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't left us with such a cliff-hanger. Boo. Hiss.

At least Rosalee should be back by then.

Regarding Juliette - Nick should have listened to his aunt from the start. She said to break it off with her! Not for the reasons why we all want him to, but any reason will do.
    Florimel likes this.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

This show finally returns in a week. I'm surprised they haven't rerun a couple of episodes to remind us of what was going on the last few episodes. All I can remember is that Juliette left Nick and is pursuing the captain, Adelind is back and up to no good, as usual... what else?
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    This show finally returns in a week. I'm surprised they haven't rerun a couple of episodes to remind us of what was going on the last few episodes. All I can remember is that Juliette left Nick and is pursuing the captain, Adelind is back and up to no good, as usual... what else?
    Well, this time Adelind is backed by the royal rivals of our "Dear Captain".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wonder if they'll have a catch-up marathon just before the new shows start as has been done with Psych and some others.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I wonder if they'll have a catch-up marathon just before the new shows start as has been done with Psych and some others.
    I hope so... I couldn't find anything in the schedule on the website.

There was however a video of Monroe and Rosalee moments called... wait for it.... Monrosalee. Kind of cute.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

I am excited for Friday. The new Grimm is finally here. I hope we will FINALLY see the end to this idiotic story line with Juilet. If she must be kept on the show then I'd rather she be with Nick and be a Mrs. Grimm than be with the Captain. Nick doesn't need the distraction of a lost love.

Hopefully the writers have edge of the seat exciting shows for the next couple of weeks. I've missed me some Grimm!!!!
    football_chick likes this.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Me, too! I'm all Grimmed up and ready to go. I saved the last show and will watch it before the new one airs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Me, too! I'm all Grimmed up and ready to go. I saved the last show and will watch it before the new one airs.
    That was smart! Hopefully for those of us who didn't have such foresight, they'll do a good recap at the beginning of the show. It seems to me they did on the first episode of this season (way back in the summer).

I'm really excited for the show tonight, although I'm also annoyed that we've had to wait nearly FOUR months for a new episode. I mean, WTF, NBC? No wonder NBC is doing so crappy ratings-wise. Who's in charge of these programming decisions?

I hope we get a little longer recap at the beginning of the episode, since I only have a vague memory of where they left off.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmmm, well, they are taking the captain-Juliette romance in a different direction--I like it.

+ Reply to Thread