+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

The look on Munroe's face was the perfectly priceless way to end this episode. Boy, is he in a pickle of a dilemma now.
    Florimel, Moontat and Katydyd like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    Because once he takes the step to another bedroom they just become "roommates". I think he just wants her to see him not sleeping with her as temporary so uses the couch instead of another bedroom.
    Good point. Frankly, Nick is 1) such a clearly nice guy and 2) such a hottie I'm having trouble seeing why Julliette would resist him even if she'd forgotten him....so I guess she must just be so totally imprinted on the Captain now that she doesn't have a choice.
    Florimel likes this.

I can't stand Juliette and her vacant, slightly bug-eyed stare. She can leave anytime, I agree, she adds NOTHING to the show. Nick deserves someone a little more passionate
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I am officially in the "Juliette is Stupid" camp. Her reaction to Adelind being arrested was like Nick is just doing it to irritate me. With all the Wesen killing off Sean's/The Captain's allies why can't one accidentally kill Juliette?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am officially in the "Juliette is Stupid" camp. Her reaction to Adelind being arrested was like Nick is just doing it to irritate me. With all the Wesen killing off Sean's/The Captain's allies why can't one accidentally kill Juliette?
    Omg. This. so. much. Also, when Nick phoned her while she was out for coffee and she got so indignant. I'd FFwd through all her scenes, but then I'd miss too much.
    Florimel and sclilred1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Juliette & the captain have much more chemistry than Juliette & Nick ever did. I am confused by Monroe not telling Nick about the obsession spell. Love to watch the twists & turns on this show.

I agree with everyone about Juliette. She is the least likeable character on the show with her constant moping and indignation. He should have either told her sooner what was going on (like right after his aunt died) or ended the relationship as his aunt suggested. She didn't even ask Monroe why he was in the shop or what his plan was to help her and the captain. She remains the most clueless (and annoying) person ever.
    Florimel likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I agree with everyone about Juliette. She is the least likeable character on the show with her constant moping and indignation. He should have either told her sooner what was going on (like right after his aunt died) or ended the relationship as his aunt suggested. She didn't even ask Monroe why he was in the shop or what his plan was to help her and the captain. She remains the most clueless (and annoying) person ever.
    It's annoying to watch her and she does not notice stuff is just off.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I think this past week was just her most clueless. Some woman, who you've only met a few times and who screwed over an actual friend during a relationship, shows up out of the blue, invites you for coffee, and starts asking you intimate questions about your relationship and your life. Think about it lady! When she starts asking you probing questions about things she has no business knowing, why in the world would you answer?! And why would you get mad at your boyfriend (or at the very least, a man who you trust enough to live with, even if you don't remember him) for trying to keep you away from the woman who screwed over your friend? I get that you're annoyed with him for not telling you stuff and that you're having feelings for someone else, but that in no way excuses telling a virtual stranger about every detail of your life.

Man do I miss my Grimm! David (Nick) needs to be back on my screen STAT! LOL I can't wait until March 8th!! *pout*
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread