+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

I've missed some episodes---who is the woman who seems to be assisting Monroe? Is she also a wesen? Thanks!

I missed the first season of Grimm. And only watched one episode this season. It was just so-so for me. I must admit I used to LOVE Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel back in the day. I was thinking or hoping that Grimm would be like those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I've missed some episodes---who is the woman who seems to be assisting Monroe? Is she also a wesen? Thanks!
    If you are talking about Rosalee, she is not assisting Monroe she is his love interest and runs her fathers herb shop. Yes, she is a wesen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If you are talking about Rosalee, she is not assisting Monroe she is his love interest and runs her fathers herb shop. Yes, she is a wesen.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, that's her, I'm sure. I couldn't tell exactly what their relationship was from what I saw...my Grimm viewing is spotty due to conflicts although I always enjoy it--especially Monroe...and the super cute hero. Thanks!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Ugh! They fooled us - or me, anyway. Made me think that Juliette was going to start getting her memory back. As much as I don't really care for her, I was happy for Nick that it was coming back. But no, it was a dream. I should be old enough now not to fall for those kind of previews.

The part about Juliette and the captain having a connection isn't a dream, though. Considering that weakness and Adalind is back and ready to stab him in the back, I'm guessing he's headed for ruin. Will that be this seasons finale climax? Will they kill off the captain, or will he triumph and still keep his secret from Nick? Is it at all possible he'd actually join forces with Nick? I'm guessing the show can't handle too many heroes, and Nick already has Monroe and Hank, and his mother, where ever she's lurking right now.

The funny part last night was Monroe's horror at the rodent guy taking a chainsaw to the grandfather clock. I keep forgetting his love of clocks, especially antique or classic ones. It took me a little while to figure out why he was so disgusted last week when he saw the digital clock in the room he was staying in at that church.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 10-13-2012 at 05:00 PM.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

If Nick and Juliette own a house that is obvious large enough to have 3 or 4 bedrooms why is Nick sleeping on the couch?
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

I'm sorry to see Adalind back. I never liked her as a character and I think they've at least a few more villains I'd prefer to see again. I include the captain among those; I think he is an interesting, complex, and well-acted character.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I thought Nick did a final kill on Adelind by releasing her spirit in a very dangerous move. Because of that, I was surprised two episodes ago when they showed a glimpse of her.

Poor Monroe, so earnest and wanting to help and, instead, two teaspoons of madness into the poor guy's potion. His reaction to the chain saw action on the clock was the comedy highlight. I knew it was the girl, but not how it all played out when her father was shown turning and not her until the end. Did you catch the creepy way it ended when the juvie guard was going into get her and Nick held stare for stare with the girl. I think I saw him shudder. Uh, oh...Juliette sees the captains face when she kisses Nick. We knew this was coming and it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I thought that it was her brother's herb shop. She took over running it after he was killed in one of the episode's last season. The actress who plays Rosalee just had a baby IRL. I was noticing in the last episode how her belly was hidden the whole time hehe. I think they make a really cute couple.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread