+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree256Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    All right. Can Monroe be any more adorable? I just loved how angry he was getting about his sweetie being threatened! And Rosalee was cute enjoying him being upset!

I agree with you, Florimel, about Juliette. I never did warm up to her. Kind of kept waiting for Nick to heed his aunt's advice and break it off with Juliette.
    NO, he can't!! He was the only reason I kept up with the show in the beginning but then it really picked up. I just adore him!!
    football_chick and Florimel like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

OMG, I just now realized that David Giuntoli was on Road Rules like 9 years ago. I kept thinking he looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I'd seen him. I'd looked at his imdb profile a few times, but not at the section under "Self" (vs. "Actor"). Mystery solved! I'm so glad because it was kind of driving me nuts. I'm usually good with faces.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    OMG, I just now realized that David Giuntoli was on Road Rules like 9 years ago. I kept thinking he looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out where I'd seen him. I'd looked at his imdb profile a few times, but not at the section under "Self" (vs. "Actor"). Mystery solved! I'm so glad because it was kind of driving me nuts. I'm usually good with faces.
    That's so funny because when the show series started that is the first thing I did know about him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't know if this is old news for everyone, but I just read that Rosalee has been promoted to series regular -- an excellent decision.
    football_chick likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    That's so funny because when the show series started that is the first thing I did know about him.
    I stopped watching all those shows on MTV probably right around the time his season was airing - I just got bored with the same ridiculous, childish crap, especially with the challenges - so it's been a while since I saw any of those shows. I recognized him from a few things on episodic TV, but knew that wasn't it. In my defense, it's been nearly a decade - he looks a little different now!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I stopped watching all those shows on MTV probably right around the time his season was airing - I just got bored with the same ridiculous, childish crap, especially with the challenges - so it's been a while since I saw any of those shows. I recognized him from a few things on episodic TV, but knew that wasn't it. In my defense, it's been nearly a decade - he looks a little different now!
    I never did watch him while he was on Road Rules its just that when Grimm first came on and I read a couple of articles about the show online it was mentioned a couple of times that he had been on Road Rules. I also remember that several of the folks on Road Rules and on Real World had aspirations to become actors and where using the shows as vehicles to launch their careers. It was interesting to see someone succeed using that strategy and that he is in a successful TV series. I wonder if anyone has ever asked him if doing Road Rules helped him in his career?

Season 2 will air on Mondays at 10pm from August 13 thru September 10 and then move to Fridays at 9pm on September 21, 2012.

I think this is a two fold strategy to lure viewers to watch Revolution on Mondays at 10 when it debuts on September 17 and to carry viewers back to the Friday spot for Grimm where it was originally aired and doing quite well. Hope it does not hurt Grimm's ratings.

August 27, 2012 - season 2, episode 3 - Bad Moon Rising

I liked this episode, I liked that Hank finally knows and is OK with it. It was so sweet. I am so waiting for Hank, Nick, Munroe and Rosalee to become the Grimm version of the Scooby Gang, with Juliette eventually joining. So is Munroe Scooby or Shaggy?

Also luv'd the scene where Nick brings Munroe to the hospital to she Juliette and she totally remembers him but not Nick.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought it was strange that Hank took Nick's news so cooly. I guess part of it was they were in a situation where they couldn't go into it in detail, another part of it is maybe they didn't show us the entire conversation they had.

I just thought it was strange when the girl said Nick was a grimm, as if that explained everything, and Hank's next question wasn't "What's a grimm???". And I never did hear Nick tell Hank that the girl and those guys were coyotl's.

Anyhoo...still a good episode. Not great, but good.

BTW, I think if someone I knew had amnesia, I would give them time and space to see if they remembered on their own. It was good of Nick to show pictures to Juliette but he seems to be pressing her more than she's ready. I think it would have helped if he had stayed somewhere else after she came home. Or maybe he did. For all we know, maybe he slept on the couch or went to the trailer. Unless he's staying close to Juliette in case Adalinde comes back to bother her.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I thought it was strange that Hank took Nick's news so cooly. I guess part of it was they were in a situation where they couldn't go into it in detail, another part of it is maybe they didn't show us the entire conversation they had.

I just thought it was strange when the girl said Nick was a grimm, as if that explained everything, and Hank's next question wasn't "What's a grimm???". And I never did hear Nick tell Hank that the girl and those guys were coyotl's.

Anyhoo...still a good episode. Not great, but good.

BTW, I think if someone I knew had amnesia, I would give them time and space to see if they remembered on their own. It was good of Nick to show pictures to Juliette but he seems to be pressing her more than she's ready. I think it would have helped if he had stayed somewhere else after she came home. Or maybe he did. For all we know, maybe he slept on the couch or went to the trailer. Unless he's staying close to Juliette in case Adalinde comes back to bother her.
    I would think he would be staying in a guest room.

+ Reply to Thread