+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Grimm - NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Grimm - NBC, Fridays

Watching it....thought it was supposed to be the first episode, which I think I saw.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Finally got to watch the final two episodes - interesting that his mother's alive and that Juliette is going to turn out to be some sort of creature. Guess she'll have to believe what he was trying to tell her now...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

From what I saw, it looks like the first show for next season will be Monday, August 13, and then the series will start back on Fridays (thank Grimm!) starting September 14. I couldn't tell if there were to be any episodes between those two dates.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Someone beat me to it! I just saw that Grimm is back August 13, Mondays at 10 pm. I'm so excited! I'll miss the show being on Friday nights, though, because it was something to look forward to, a great way to start the weekend, and there's nothing else on Friday night. Oh well, at least Mondays won't be so dismal. It might be the start of a new workweek and the end of the weekend but at least I can look forward to seeing a new episode of Grimm!!
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    From what I saw, it looks like the first show for next season will be Monday, August 13, and then the series will start back on Fridays (thank Grimm!) starting September 14. I couldn't tell if there were to be any episodes between those two dates.
    So that means there will be episodes on Mondays from August 13 through September 10 and then they will switch to Fridays for the 14th? I can see them doing that to build up the audience from the Olympics and then hopefully carry them over to Friday nights.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, just checked out the Grimm episode guide on TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, Show Info and TV Listings Guide and it's episode 1 on August 13 and episode 2 on September 14.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

That is such a bummer that the episodes are so far apart. I was looking forward to seeing it again every week.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Tonight's the night! I'm so excited about the beginning of the new season!!

It is a bummer that the second episode is so far away. I wonder whose lame-brain idea that was? I would rather have had them hold off starting the first new episode until they could do them in consecutive weeks.
    mom2 and Katydyd like this.
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,

Looking forward to tonight's show
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

After last night's show, they repeated a couple of times that the preview was for next week's show. TV Guide lists there being a new episode next Monday, Aug. 20th. Yay!

For a moment last night, when Nick went to get the coins to show them to his mom, I thought maybe Adalind had used a spell to make herself look like his mom to trick Nick into giving the coins to her. I guess that wouldn't have worked, though, because being a grimm he would be able to see what she really was. Still, that would have been a cool twist!

For a while now, I've started to tire of Monroe and Rosalee's relationship. She does bring something to the show since she's able to make cures for spells and has a lot of knowledge. However, I feel like she waters Monroe down. He's a lot more interesting on his own or with Nick. I'd prefer to see them break up and she could continue being in the background, there to assist Nick in special cases.

My favorite part of last night's episode was when Monroe and Rosalee were leaving Nick's place after meeting his mom for the first time (when she attacked them) and he told Nick his mom scared the crap out of him. LOLOLOL!!!!

+ Reply to Thread