+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gifted Man - CBS - Friday at 8:00 PM

Re: Gifted Man - CBS - Friday at 8:00 PM

I know I fell in love with his ARMS in Watchmen! He was swoon-worthy in Evening too. I hated Phantom of the Opera, but he has an amazing voice. If you haven't heard him sing, you're missing out! Patrick Wilson & Emmy Rossum - "All I Ask Of You" [Live at GMA] - YouTube

I was thrilled to see him playing the drums and singing a bit with Zeke's band in the last episode.

I'm sure this show will be canceled since I like it so much and never miss an episode.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I was thrilled to see him playing the drums and singing a bit with Zeke's band in the last episode.

I'm sure this show will be canceled since I like it so much and never miss an episode.
    Me, too! (to the drum playing/singing). That was great.

(Although I do wonder why he didn't donate her organs? Anyway...)

This show is "on the line" according to TV Guide. I really do hope it gets renewed.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Me, too! (to the drum playing/singing). That was great.

(Although I do wonder why he didn't donate her organs? Anyway...)

This show is "on the line" according to TV Guide. I really do hope it gets renewed.
    Is someone else allowed to decide to donate organs for an adult if no plan is in place? I had wondered the same thing.
    and Critical- My taste in TV seems to be the kiss of death for new shows.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Is someone else allowed to decide to donate organs for an adult if no plan is in place? I had wondered the same thing.
    Huh...didn't think of it like that. I was thinking that a) she had no family, and b) even her boyfriend (fiance?) left her in Holt's care.

It was even weirder that the show this week was about Anna's heart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123