+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 214 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Once Upon A Time ABC

I looked but didn't see a thread started yet for this show...they really seem to be promoting it alot...I am truly interested in it.according to what I read it starts Oct 23..can't wait to see it..hope it turns out to be as the promos are making it seem to be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

This is the show I've been looking forward to the most - I can't wait for it to start already! I love the premise and think it has so much potential. I've got everything crossed that it lives up to the hype.
    ButterflyFaery and JavaJo like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm really excited for this one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

CCL

Me too. Hope it lives up to the promise.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm eager to see it as well and it's just two weeks away. It seems to have an interesting premise and a good cast. I'm especially pleased to see that Giancarlo Esposito and Robert Carlyle will be appearing in it, at least for a couple of episodes.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm looking forward to this one and Grimm. I hope it lives up to the hype. Several shows that critics praised this season turned out to not be as great or they haven't gotten good ratings. Remember how the critics all LOVED Lone Star last season and it was the first show to get canceled?

I'm going to watch and try not to get too attached, just in case....
    inthegarden and JavaJo like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

5 more days ! can't wait...just hope it lives up to the hype
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I came here to write a totally different post after seeing a new commercial during Grey's but after running to IMDB to check something, I had to change it - they've got the first full episode on their site!!!!!

DH is sooo not happy that I want to watch it on my computer but I can't wait!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I came here to write a totally different post after seeing a new commercial during Grey's but after running to IMDB to check something, I had to change it - they've got the first full episode on their site!!!!!

DH is sooo not happy that I want to watch it on my computer but I can't wait!!!
    CSW! Did you watch it yet? I'm excited for this show to begin and may have to sneak some time in tomorrow to watch it online! Hoping it's as good as Revenge, would be wonderful to have 2 new favorite shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    CSW! Did you watch it yet? I'm excited for this show to begin and may have to sneak some time in tomorrow to watch it online! Hoping it's as good as Revenge, would be wonderful to have 2 new favorite shows!
    Oh my!!! I can't wait for everyone to see this so we can discuss. All I'm going to say is by far, it's my new favorite show.

+ Reply to Thread