+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Regina said that her punishment was that she trapped her in a special form, or some such. She was also down in some weird place that was probably the same as where she keeps the hearts. What I didn't get was how easy it was to kill the dragon. They just wrapped things up too quickly to suit me, I would have liked to see a 2 part wrap up so they could flesh it out a little more.

We differ on this note. I don't think it was easy for Emma to kill the dragon . . . . . until she 'believed'. She fired multiple shots in it's direction, surely hitting it at least a few times, with no results. But, in what looked to me to be a moment of realization, she picked up HER FATHER'S SWORD and threw it. If you're a fire-breathing dragon who can take a bullet and keep moving, surely you can dodge a sword . . . unless it's an enchanted sword!
    nanarama likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    We differ on this note. I don't think it was easy for Emma to kill the dragon . . . . . until she 'believed'. She fired multiple shots in it's direction, surely hitting it at least a few times, with no results. But, in what looked to me to be a moment of realization, she picked up HER FATHER'S SWORD and threw it. If you're a fire-breathing dragon who can take a bullet and keep moving, surely you can dodge a sword . . . unless it's an enchanted sword!
    ITA - a fairytale dragon needs a magic fairytale sword to kill her. After all, it was her destiny to die that way. I know that's pure Disney, but since Maleficent is their character, I was totally happy to have it go that way - esp. since Prince Philip in Sleeping Beauty has always been my favorite prince and he was the one who originally vanquished her.

Speaking of which - we must be bound to see Aurora and Philip at some time, right? Perhaps they'd be older b/c of Maleficent's statement about being Regina's age when they got married but I'd be okay with that. I could totally see Jane Seymour in that role...

Maybe to pass the time we could post our 'wish list' characters to put in an appearance in SB/FTL...just a thought.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

My top pick is definitely Ariel (not sure how they would swing that but it would be awesome--and it would be a great change-up to go 'under the sea' when we return to FT land).
    My favorite disney movies/characters are:
    Beauty & the Beast (and we have them)
    The Little Mermaid (want to meet Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, King Tritan and Flounder!)
    Aladdin (does SB have a population that is non-caucasian?)
    The Lion King (I know Im pushing it here!).

As for the finale--I loved it! I have never cared for Emma or her storyline so they could disappear next season and I'd be happy. And, MORE RUMPY (just because the actor is so ridiculously amazing!).

I think Naveen Andrews (Sayid from LOST) would make a good Aladdin

and I still think Amy Adams would be a wonderful choice for Ariel she just seems so perfect for that role
    YorkieMom likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    By "easy" I meant that it looked like she went down there, shot a few bullets, then picked up the sword and threw it all in a matter of minutes. Without even breaking as sweat. I know they were rushing to get everything in, and that's my problem. Too rushed. I wanted the story fleshed out a bit. I think it should have been spread out over a couple episodes.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you believe the rumors that are floating around out there, it will be JOANNA GARCIA playing the part of The Little Mermaid. You might know her from her role as Reba's pregnant teenage daughter or (more recently) as Dr. Greene on Royal Pains.

I like the idea of Naveen Andrews as Aladdin but would rather see Sendhil Ramamurthy (Heroes, Covert Affairs) in the role purely as a matter of personal preference.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I just want my huntsman back. The little taste last week wasn't enough.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just want my huntsman back. The little taste last week wasn't enough.
    I wasn't as big a fan as a lot of people & didn't miss him all that much, but when he showed up in the Finale at the Castle, I was overjoyed & wished he could come back in Storybrooke.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I wasn't as big a fan as a lot of people & didn't miss him all that much, but when he showed up in the Finale at the Castle, I was overjoyed & wished he could come back in Storybrooke.
    I guess they need to make room for Henry's father to come.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I guess they need to make room for Henry's father to come.
    Ooooooo! I can't wait. I wonder how they'll accomplish getting him to Storybrooke.

I'm not sure how in the world I'm going to manage the next few months as I battle serious OUAT withdrawel. I have't felt this bereft since my years watching Lost!

+ Reply to Thread