+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 205 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree996Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

but that was Malaficint....and I was hoping we would see more of her come season 2..maybe we still will in flashbacks

I can't wait to see what both Regina and Rumple can and will do now that he has unleashed the magic
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I just got to watch our recording. Whew! What a rollercoaster! I'm worn out. But as many have said, it was a great way to end the season. It had an end, but there is still so much more to come.

As Emma was leaving the hospital to fight the dragon, I couldn't believe she didn't kiss Henry and tell him she loved him. Not because I thought it might awaken him, but just because she should have! Then we found out why later!

I'm curious if the clock is going to stop again? I'm not sure why it would, but then why would we be focused on it at the end?
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

The thing I totally liked was that now the story can move forward. It's not going to be season after season of showing the same story with no end. Now we have an end to this chapter and on to the next one with new stories. That's what I like. And I hope if this show runs a few seasons they keep that up. I'm more interested now to return to watching it than I was before this episode because things are moving a direction again not just spinning in the same spot.

And any show that can give a nod to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest is all good in my book.

There's lots of fun story lines for next season. August and his father, Belle and Mr. Gold, Jefferson, Rumpy's son. I look forward to looking at those.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post

I'm curious if the clock is going to stop again? I'm not sure why it would, but then why would we be focused on it at the end?
    It was at 8:15, same time as what it had been stuck at before Emma arrived. I don't know that time will be stuck again, but I'm sure the fact that they focused on the clock face means it has some importance.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was shocked that Emma believed and got Regina to admit everything within the first 5 minutes - I thought for sure that would be something that happened in the final moments. Kudos to the writers for not stringing us out any longer.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Looking back, I'm remembering that for a good many episodes we had "The Fairytale of the Week" introducung different characters and their back stories. (And yes, I was getting irritated by it!) Now it all make sense why they wanted to get it all out there in the first season. We now know who the main players are and we can root for them as they battle against evil.

Though I never dreamed it would happen, it's a good thing that the season finale played out as it did. Can you imagine week after week in subsequent seasons having to find more storybook characters to introduce? It would get stale pretty fast!

One last question I have is that I wonder if Belle will continue to love her "Beast" if she see him obviously hurting others and acting "evil." When she sees his behavior, will that change her feelings?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Looking back, I'm remembering that for a good many episodes we had "The Fairytale of the Week" introducung different characters and their back stories. (And yes, I was getting irritated by it!) Now it all make sense why they wanted to get it all out there in the first season. We now know who the main players are and we can root for them as they battle against evil.

Though I never dreamed it would happen, it's a good thing that the season finale played out as it did. Can you imagine week after week in subsequent seasons having to find more storybook characters to introduce? It would get stale pretty fast!

One last question I have is that I wonder if Belle will continue to love her "Beast" if she see him obviously hurting others and acting "evil." When she sees his behavior, will that change her feelings?
    But there will be new characters introduced next season - they've already stated who a few are. I'm really glad they'll continue to do that - their time in FTL is always my favorite. Besides, any time they can surprise us with the Huntsman popping up is worth it to me. Heck, I want to find more fairytales that he could be in so we can have him back!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

I guess I wasn't clear. I also LOVE the fairytale world.

What I meant was the episodes where the whole week was devoted to introducing a new storyline with multiple characters. I don't mind if that happens on occasion, but when it was basically every week something new, it made it hard for me to care about the new characters. Plus, I missed there being enough about the core characters. I don't mind new people being introduced as time goes on. I do hope it isn't the bombardment we had for a few episodes this season.

Plus, does anyone know who (in the fairytale world) the female nurse or hospital worker was who wore a skirt and was with Dr. Whale?

She's the head fairy godmother...the one in blue.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear. I also LOVE the fairytale world.

What I meant was the episodes where the whole week was devoted to introducing a new storyline with multiple characters. I don't mind if that happens on occasion, but when it was basically every week something new, it made it hard for me to care about the new characters. Plus, I missed there being enough about the core characters. I don't mind new people being introduced as time goes on. I do hope it isn't the bombardment we had for a few episodes this season.

Plus, does anyone know who (in the fairytale world) the female nurse or hospital worker was who wore a skirt and was with Dr. Whale?
    I thought the nurse was also the same person who runs the convent in Storybrooke, who is the blue fairy in Fairy Tale Land
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

+ Reply to Thread