+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 222 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Like Tree1125Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I love that we don't have to go through another season of trying to make her believe. I love that the spell was broken this season for the most part.

I liked that Malificent was in the basement and for a moment we had to see Regina play nice too.

I wish we could have at least see August getting better and I'm hoping that Mr. Gold doesn't go back to "imp" form from here on out. I like the more attractive and easy to listen to "human" form of him. But I like that he and Belle are back together too. What I really liked was the tiny nod to One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when Jefferson was going down to free Belle with man mopping the floor. I actually laughed out loud at that part.

All in all I like that there was no huge cliffhanger and they actually tied up some story lines instead carrying them all over to next season.

Good show...glad she believes...fraud regina will start ripping out hearts
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    All in all I like that there was no huge cliffhanger and they actually tied up some story lines instead carrying them all over to next season.
    I think that was done because they were uncertain if they would get a renewal for another season. But for whatever reason, I'm glad they chose not to leave us hanging too much. Just enough to reel us back in but not enough to piss us off!
    Little Sew&Sew and Coco46 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I still say that the smirk on Regina's face said it all...when magic returns she will have a whole new set of tricks up her sleeve...but as far as Henry goes now that everyone remembers Emma will have a whole town behind her to help her get Henry...can't wait to see what happens when Charming, Snow and Emma finally come together as parents and their child

so...........is that the end of Maleficent I hope not I liked her character and she deserves to get her revenge against Regina

as for Revenge..woooooo the entire town is gonna be out for Regina it maybe why she is so happy to see magic returning

gonna be a long long long 5 months
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 05-14-2012 at 09:26 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

can't wait to see what happens when Charming, Snow and Emma finally come together as parents and their child
    This was the only thing that bugged me about last night's episode. I expected for Snow and Charming to run and find Emma after they reunited. I am bummed that we have to wait until next season to see that moment.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    This was the only thing that bugged me about last night's episode. I expected for Snow and Charming to run and find Emma after they reunited. I am bummed that we have to wait until next season to see that moment. were
    They just woke up from a 28 yr curse. They just remembered who they were. They are just integrating their Storybrooke memories and their fairyland memories. Last they remembered was putting their just born infant into an enchanted tree. Then they see this huge purple cloud. I don't think they even realize that Emma is their grown up daughter much less have time to even consider to look for her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought the episode was outstanding! I was afraid I would be let down because my expectations were high but that wasn't the case.

A couple of thoughts:

When Rumpie helped Charming out of the Never Ending Forest he told Charming he did so because he was a fan of true love - or the product of true love. I assumed he meant children. Could he foresee the future and know about Emma and maybe Henry?

Also, I felt that Regina does have a little humanity in that she really seems to love Henry.

I wish we'd had a full two hours to flesh out the many things that happened but were only touched on briefly. More August, Snow/Charming and Belle/Rumpie would've been nice.

Even though it left me wanting more, it was such a great hour of tv. Now how will I survive till it's back?

A very well written, directed, and acted season finale. Kudos to the show runners for sticking to their vision and to the network for not interfering. This was probably my second favorite new show of the season after Person of Interest.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Wow! A lot sure happened in just 1 hour. I'm surprised they fit all that into such a short time.
    Between watching OUAT & Desperate Housewives' series Finale, I was emotionally drained by the end of the evening. I can't remember shedding so many tears of both joy & sorrow in just 1 evening of TV watching.
    I can't wait to see what changes & excitement the "Magic is coming" cloud will bring.
    BuckeyeAddict and Katydyd like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    When Rumpie helped Charming out of the Never Ending Forest he told Charming he did so because he was a fan of true love - or the product of true love. I assumed he meant children.
    I think he meant magic. There have been many references throughout the season to true love being the most powerful magic. That is the product of true love he was referring to.

The one thing I was surprised by was that Emily had a real dragon to fight. So far, most of the things from fairytales have been reinterpreted as modern day things so I would have expected something metaphorical to slay, like a poisonous snake or cancer, and not a true dragon, which doesn't exist outside of fairytales.

+ Reply to Thread