+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 214 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Trying to prepare myself for any possible cliffhanger. In my fertile imagination, there are sooooo many to choose from . . . . but the one I keep coming back to is Mr Gold being at the hospital (to see how he can help Henry) and somehow, some way, he catches a glimpse of Belle.

Less th an an hour to wait here on the east coast. Are YOU ready?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Trying to prepare myself for any possible cliffhanger. In my fertile imagination, there are sooooo many to choose from . . . . but the one I keep coming back to is Mr Gold being at the hospital (to see how he can help Henry) and somehow, some way, he catches a glimpse of Belle.

Less th an an hour to wait here on the east coast. Are YOU ready?
    I like your cliffhanger because that's a nice story that started and just kind never got picked up again in this show while others seem to have picked up a few times.

SKIN DEEP was my absolute favorite episode. I really wanna know where they go from here. There just has to be more!!!
    JavaJo likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, wow, wow!!! I can't wait to rewatch this with the kids; they're going to flip! A couple of notes -

That was waaaaay too little time for the Huntsman's return.

Magic has returned and I'd hate to be in the middle of the war Rumple and Regina are going to wage - yikes!!

I actually got chills when Snow & Charming called each other's names.

I loved when Emma woke Henry up. His look contained his unwavering faith in her - I loved it!

For those interested in pre-ordering the season 1 DVDs/blurays - Amazon is offering coupons for them. Just go to whichever version you want to buy and under the OUAT picture, there'll be a 'clip this coupon' button. Click on it and it'll show you the reduced price when you check out. I just saved $15. on my bluray!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

You save $10 on the non-bluray regular dvd style. Pre-ordered mine. I am sure it will be available elsewhere, so it's nice that Amazon has the price match policy.

Regina sure looks happy that Mr. Gold is bringing back the majic...should make for a very interesting second season especially now that Emma believes...as for the dragon...was that Malicifent????

I was so happy to see Mr. Gold and Belle together again but I don't understand why he would want to unlease the majic...just gonna have to wait and see

I have said all season and I stand by that Gold's son Bae is gonna be Henry's father but I don't think Gold knows it yet and maybe by releasing the majic he will be able to find Bae which brings up a whole new set of things to come..

great season ending....gonna be a long 5 months til we see it again..I for one can't wait
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm guessing that Gold feels the magic is the only way to get Baelfire back, since it was magic (courtesy of the fairies) that took him away. And yes, I too think he'll end up being Henry's father. Grandpa Gold, anyone?

Was wishing they could have at least shown August standing outside on the sidewalk, watching the purple haze envelope Storybrooke. At least we'd know he was back in human form.

Love that Belle and Rumple have been reunited. While any other couple would have kissed after such a long absence, a kiss for the two of them would have changed things. Loved Mr. Gold's reaction when he turned around and saw he in his shop. If I haven't said it before (but I believe that I have), I freaking LOVE Robert Carlyle! Between the body language and the facial expression, I don't think there is an emotion that he can't convey.

If the show starts mid-October, we only have FIVE MONTHS to wait. Have mercy!
    Baby's Breath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

That was waaaaay too little time for the Huntsman's return.
    That's pretty much my only gripe in what was a really solid end to a great first season!

Okay, one more tiny gripe.. I wish that Regina would have had to "suffer" a little longer!

The RATS, I can't believe they ended the first season that way.

Clever but sneaky.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

well we all saw the smirk on Regina's face when she realized that magic was coming..so she is already plotting and I for one can't wait to see what she will try next

as for Mr. Gold unleashing the magic...I have to agree that the only reason he did it was to find Bae

at least Mr. Gold unlike Regina has some humanity in him as we saw tonight when he saw Belle again..the pure joy and love on his face

I also wonder about what Mr. Gold said before he dumped the potion in the water something about returning all things that were lost or something to that affect...wonder if it will bring back the man Regina loves...Daniel was it....if he showed up that could change the entire character of Regina cause I don't think Daniel would want her to behave this way and wouldn't want anything to do with her

I also have to wonder when Mr. Gold thought Pin was his son he was willing to give up the knife and destroy it along with the magic...

is it October yet
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 05-14-2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread