+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 214 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    Henry is such a vital part of story but I am wondering if maybe they are going to put him on the back burner for a while....growth and change...the same problems us LOST fans faced with Walt and then they will re visit it from another view point IDK
    I don't think it will be a problem. Henry didn't come from Fairytaleland. He was born in "our" world outside of Storybrooke & Regina adopted him as an infant. He has already been aging. So far as we know, he's the only one. This is why Emma & "Pinnochio" have aged too.
    This means the actor's aging will fit the situation. Plus, I believe that when the clock started moving, time for all of them began to move forward, meaning all of them are aging now.

I have a feeling that the writers took the "Walt situation" into account when they set it up this way.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Great episode.

I've been going back and forth on whether Emma's kissing Henry will work. On the one hand, this episode showed there's no more magic in Storybrooke after Regina gave up her ring. However, perhaps his "death" is what pushes Emma to go over the edge and believe in the curse, which would break the spell and her kiss could work on him. (This is why they had to show Red using the knife to prove Snow wasn't breathing - to set us up for next week where Henry won't be breathing but we know he'll still be alive.)

I think Emma questions her disbelief, reads the book, goes to see August where he says, "Now go break the curse" b/c she probably sees his legs/arms as wooden and then she goes to see Henry.

Either way, as the preview said....Magic is coming....(which I find highly amusing since it's exactly the same as Game of Thrones' 'Winter is coming...')...which means somehow Emma changes her mind and believes. I'm just getting myself ready for the heck of a cliffhanger they're implying...
    But will it be Emma's kiss or Regina's, in a matter of speaking? As cold-hearted as Regina is, she looked truly devastated at Henry's condition in the previews. Will she be in enough pain that she'd throw away all her vengeful plans to save Henry's life? If she wants to, she may be able to convince Emma that everything she's been told is true. I would think that the only way to save Henry's life is to break the curse.

But then, as you said, there's the cliffhanger... How are they going to torment us for the summer?

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If I'd been Emma, I'd have chucked that turnover into the nearest trashcan as soon as I could, but I was not at all surprised when Henry showed up at her door . . . . I just knew he was going to eat it. Wasn't sure if it would be an accidental snacking or a deliberate bite, but I knew he was going to eat it somehow.

As for "loves true kiss" breaking the spell, I have to agree with the Mom Kisses Kid theory.

Something that I've thought about here and there all season long: Regina took the hearts of people she 'cared' about, but didn't Rumple tell her the curse she was trying to conjure would only work if it had "what she loved the most" (or something close to that)? Always thought he slipped that little proviso in there because he knew she didn't love anybody as much as she loved herself. She'd need her own heart for that, but how would she get it? She might care for Henry, but I doubt she really LOVES him, not the way Emma does.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    If I'd been Emma, I'd have chucked that turnover into the nearest trashcan as soon as I could, but I was not at all surprised when Henry showed up at her door . . . . I just knew he was going to eat it. Wasn't sure if it would be an accidental snacking or a deliberate bite, but I knew he was going to eat it somehow.

As for "loves true kiss" breaking the spell, I have to agree with the Mom Kisses Kid theory.

Something that I've thought about here and there all season long: Regina took the hearts of people she 'cared' about, but didn't Rumple tell her the curse she was trying to conjure would only work if it had "what she loved the most" (or something close to that)? Always thought he slipped that little proviso in there because he knew she didn't love anybody as much as she loved herself. She'd need her own heart for that, but how would she get it? She might care for Henry, but I doubt she really LOVES him, not the way Emma does.

I thought the heart of the one she loved most is why she killed her father and took his heart.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

So two of the fine folks who write this beloved show (Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis) held a live chat earlier today, taking questions from fan via Facebook.

I got all fan girlie every time they their answer to a question included the words "in the second season". It's nice to hear those who are in the know talk so positively. Yeah!

Shout it from the rooftops! It's official. There WILL be a season two!

OUAT just posted a video on their Facebook page with the oh-so-cute Ginnifer Goodwin telling us the good news!

https://www.facebook.com/OnceABC

I am gonna have me a OUAT marathon today to get ready for tonight's finale...you know in watching and the story how it is...we know sooner or later Snow and Charming will find themselves together again...but I am curious about Kathryn and her Frederick who is the PE teacher will they find each other....

I hope so
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have been thinking about the Mr Gold as Henry's grampa idea. I was wondering if a blood transfusion was needed and only Mr Gold is a match or something like that. A kiss off between Emma and Roberta would be interesting, too.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Can't believe the season finale is only 1 hour long tonight, seems as if it needed to be 2.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm such a dunce but I just realized the finale is on Mother's Day so I'm going with Emma being the ONLY one whose kiss will matter to Henry. Only she has given Henry the unconditional love of a mother, so I think she'll be the one to break the curse. I'm so excited to see the show tonight and I agree with Bearcata - I wish they'd given us a 2-hr finale b/c I feel like there's just too much to fit in in 1 measly hour...
    Little Sew&Sew and nanarama like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread