+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 225 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Like Tree1147Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

The best line was Rumpy telling Regina that magic always has a price and with that piece of foreshadowing is it a wonder that Henry bit into the "apple" turnover.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

tonights show was good...can't wait to see what happens on the season finale next week..its gonna be a long 4 or 5 months waiting for a new season

someone said something to Mr. Gold one day about where Henry came from and they said the city and state but I can't remember where it was so Henry does not come from Storeybrooke which explains why he has aged and no one else had it also explains how he was able to come to the conclusion about the truth of the book and the curse he wasn't in la la land like everyone else

I still think Bae is his father and that makes him Mr. Gold's grandson...now whether Mr. Gold realizes that or not IDK..but since he made the curse he knows exactly how it works unlike Regina who thought she was the only one that would be able to remember...IDK how the mad hatter figured it out or what his trigger was...but I think Bae will be the key to keeping Henry alive

deep down I do think Regina loves Henry as much as it is possible for her to love but it remains to be seen whether she will have to let the curse and her vengence go for Henry
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Snow White didn't really die in FairyTale Land, so I'm guessing Henry isn't really dead. Whose kiss of true love will break the curse, though? And can it be broken in Storybrooke? Or does the main curse have to be broken first so magic can exist?

Henry was a smart and brave little boy to potentially sacrifice himself to prove to Emma that the apple was poison. I assume somebody will try to cover it up with an explanation that he's allergic to apples, or something to that affect. But that has me thinking - maybe the cure for him won't be the kiss of true love, but for Regina to show the ultimate act of love and be honest about why he's in the condition he's in, instead of continuing to act selfishly?

Can somebody please help? I missed the entire section starting from when Snow bit into the apple in Fairytale land. Next scene I saw was Henry lying on the floor. Aaack!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

i know the preview for next week showed Snow and Charming standing in the middle of the road in Storeybrooke and there is a voice over of someone asking what is that and then you hear another voice which I think is Rumpy's saying Majic is coming

Henry is such a vital part of story but I am wondering if maybe they are going to put him on the back burner for a while....growth and change...the same problems us LOST fans faced with Walt and then they will re visit it from another view point IDK
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Can somebody please help? I missed the entire section starting from when Snow bit into the apple in Fairytale land. Next scene I saw was Henry lying on the floor. Aaack!
    Here's my best shot at a recap of that section!

Snow dropped the apple and we saw it bounce off and disappear into the ground, because Jefferson/Mad Hatter had grabbed it through the hat and pulled it into Storybrooke. Regina took the poisoned apple and baked it into a turnover. Emma came by Regina's her house to tell her that she would leave Storybrooke if Regina agreed to let her visit Henry. Regina agreed, and told Emma she should take the apple turnover as a "peace offering".

Regina visits Rumpy at his shop and tells him her problem is taken care of and basically tells him about the apple with the "sleep spell". Rumpy warns her in a foreboding manner that "all magic has a price".

The scene switches to Emma's house where she is packing and Henry arrives at the door. Emma tells Henry she is going to leave and he is begging her to stay. He is still trying to convince her about the curse, and that Regina won't leave her alone when he spots the turnover on the table. He tells Emma she can't eat it because it must be poisoned. Emma reaches out to get it and take a bite to prove to Henry that it is okay, but he snatches it from her and takes a bite first. She starts to say "See, it was fine", when he falls to the floor. Emma screams his name. End of scene and show.
    JavaJo likes this.

Pretty good, Closetwatcher! The only thing I think you left out was Jefferson reminding the EQ that she promised to give him Grace/Paige back but she told him not yet...the deed wasn't completely finished, meaning Emma hadn't eaten the apple. I only mention this because I'm sure Jefferson is going to be livid when Regina doesn't follow through with her promise. Because Emma isn't the one asleep, Henry is.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Pretty good, Closetwatcher! The only thing I think you left out was Jefferson reminding the EQ that she promised to give him Grace/Paige back but she told him not yet...the deed wasn't completely finished, meaning Emma hadn't eaten the apple. I only mention this because I'm sure Jefferson is going to be livid when Regina doesn't follow through with her promise. Because Emma isn't the one asleep, Henry is.
    I'm curious how Jefferson thinks Regina can write this new story for himself and Grace if she barely had enough magic to retrieve her apple.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Wow! What a piece to miss! Thanks a bunch for the recap guys, I can't wait till next Sunday!! Between the season finale of OUAT, the series finale of DH and a new epi of "Sherlock"...it's an embarrassment of riches Happy Mother's Day indeed!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great episode.

I've been going back and forth on whether Emma's kissing Henry will work. On the one hand, this episode showed there's no more magic in Storybrooke after Regina gave up her ring. However, perhaps his "death" is what pushes Emma to go over the edge and believe in the curse, which would break the spell and her kiss could work on him. (This is why they had to show Red using the knife to prove Snow wasn't breathing - to set us up for next week where Henry won't be breathing but we know he'll still be alive.)

I think Emma questions her disbelief, reads the book, goes to see August where he says, "Now go break the curse" b/c she probably sees his legs/arms as wooden and then she goes to see Henry.

Either way, as the preview said....Magic is coming....(which I find highly amusing since it's exactly the same as Game of Thrones' 'Winter is coming...')...which means somehow Emma changes her mind and believes. I'm just getting myself ready for the heck of a cliffhanger they're implying...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread