+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 214 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re the spoiler, I wouldn't worry too much:

Click to see Spoiler:
    They've hinted quite a few times that just because someone dies in Storybrooke, it doesn't necessarily mean they're dead dead. If someone like Henry or Snow or Charming were to "die" in the season finale, I would still bet we see them again. Storybrooke may be a "land without magic," but Fairytale land sure isn't
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

CCL

Re spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kill David. That way I can enjoy Charming without having to think about his drip of a real-world alter ego.
    I don't see them killing Henry but they're going to get into the same situation that they had with Walt in Lost, where the child actor ages faster than the child character (because more time has passed in real life than on the show). So...maybe.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    As for the ages of Snow and Emma...I explained that. Snow was trapped in Storybrooke, where time did not move, therefore nobody aged. Emma lived somewhere else and was not under the curse so she continued to age and grow normally. Now she's in Storybrooke and time has started, the residents will start to age, as well. But she's the same age as her mother because basically Snow was frozen in time, so to speak. Does that make sense? If not, I'm willing to try again...lol
    Just a random thought here, when Emma finally "breaks" the curse and everyone goes back to fairytale land to live happily ever after will the go back to the point of when the curse started or will they go back with Emma being an adult? It's sad Snow/Charming didn't get to raise their baby. Will they remember everything that happened in Storybrooke?

Came to mind with the talk of no one aging.

Since I don't know how to do a spoiler box I can't comment on the spoiler but I have my thoughts on that too.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom View Post
    Just a random thought here, when Emma finally "breaks" the curse and everyone goes back to fairytale land to live happily ever after will the go back to the point of when the curse started or will they go back with Emma being an adult? It's sad Snow/Charming didn't get to raise their baby. Will they remember everything that happened in Storybrooke?

Since I don't know how to do a spoiler box I can't comment on the spoiler but I have my thoughts on that too.
    Looks like you & I are on the same train of thought. We're overthinking. The writers don't want us to do that.

I'm still wondering how nobody ever noticed that Henry is the only child in Storybrooke who is aging. You'd think the teacher(s) or classmates would notice.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've thought about that, too. I guess it depends on if they want to keep the storyline going or not. If they do, then I'd say no, they won't revert back to before. If they want to end the series then that would be a good way to do it.

Also, I'll pm you on how to do spoilers.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Loved this week's episode. It was nice to see an epi built around the same father/son conflict, only coming at it from a different angle. Both Rumpy and Gipetto loved their sons and in their own way thought they were doing the right thing to protect them, although you could question the actions of both. (The BF was probably right; wouldn't Emma have been better off with her mother?) In both cases the son got separated from the father and one of them wanted to track down and reconcile with the other. In both cases the offending party felt that they had let down the other and wanted to make amends. Both parties have, up this point, have been disappointed in their quest. As I said, lovely.

And I liked how even though the story was roughly the same, they changed the tone. After last week's grand emotions and intrigues, it was nice to see a gentle story of bittersweet love being patiently restored like one of Gipetto's treasures. If Shakespeare were still alive, he'd probably make the two stories two contrasting plots in a play of his.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

If you are on Facebook and you are so inclined, you can watch the first eight minutes of tonight's show here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=347563171965850

I have not seen it. Prefer to be surprised later on tonight (3 hours and 34 minutes to go!)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

And here is another thought. Where did Rumple get Henry from? If he got him from somewhere outside Storybrooke, that implies that (1) Rumple is able to come and go at will (which might make sense since it was his curse) and (2) Henry is not originally from Storybook. If Henry is not from Storybook, how would he be able to go back with them when Emma breaks the curse?
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Ninety minutes more here on the East Coast.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Can't believe the season ends next Sunday...

I rewatched the series premiere a little while ago and had to laugh when, after meeting Archie, Emma says, oh yeah, the lying thing and Henry says, "I'm not Pinocchio" and she replies, "Right...because that would be crazy!" Those funny writers - I love how they do stuff like that!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread