+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 206 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree1003Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

There's a tweet from a Vancouver "tour guide/reporter" that says Season 2 filming begins 7/16/12, so I'd say while not announced, it's been renewed.

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Great show tonight...now IDK when it will happen but I am seeing the producers setting us up for a love triangle between Emma, August and Bae (whom I really believe is Henry's natural father) I loved the way tonight's show ended and can't wait til he figures out that August is his son
    Florimel and JavaJo like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I wanted to like tonight's episode more than I did. It gave a nice chunk of back story and filled in a couple blanks but I'm really ready for a good push forward like bigger than this push forward. It felt more like a little push sideways.
    BuckeyeAddict likes this.

I have to say also I am not usually one behind a child mouthing off to his mother in any way shape form or fashion but I couldn't help but go HECK YA when Henry told Regina off
    JavaJo likes this.

sorry for the double post but I also loved the way David shot her down....look out below.... talk about the flames

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I thought it was a great episode and certainly answers the question is Emma a fight or flight person. I can't blame her for not wanting to believe. I think we'd all react the same way she did...

Poor Pinocchio - all that pressure put on his little shoulders. My 7-yr-old son is nowhere near as mature as P. seemed - as soon as he went through the tree, he would've forgotten the baby, forgotten what he was supposed to do, and would've just asked for a glass of milk at the diner.

The final scene with August and Gepetto brought tears to my eyes. How sad to remember the past and be the only one who remembers. Will Mr. Gold's/Belle's reunion be the same whenever that happens?? Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

There was one thing I really hated about this episode...that it ended too early!

I am really feeling emotionally bonded with most of the characters and wondering what will happen to them next and how things will be resolved. I even felt a tiny twinge of sympathy for Regina when she tried to kiss David and was rebuffed. (I know, I'm a gullible sap...)

This is similar to the way I felt about Lost in that I don't know how I'll survive the summer without having my weekly fix - hearing how my friends at Storybrooke are doing.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    There was one thing I really hated about this episode...that it ended too early!

I am really feeling emotionally bonded with most of the characters and wondering what will happen to them next and how things will be resolved. I even felt a tiny twinge of sympathy for Regina when she tried to kiss David and was rebuffed. (I know, I'm a gullible sap...)

This is similar to the way I felt about Lost in that I don't know how I'll survive the summer without having my weekly fix - hearing how my friends at Storybrooke are doing.
    Storybrooke is the new LOST...never thought I would be as addicted to a show as I was to LOST..just never thought it was possible...not only does this show stand on its on and you get involved with the characters..we now have had 2 shout outs to Tron...and was it just me or was the plane the same exact scene Jack saw when he was dying on the island????

saw a rumor today that I really hope isnt true
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a website cites a "source" that execs are throwing around the idea of "killing off" Henry
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    saw a rumor today that I really hope isnt true
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a website cites a "source" that execs are throwing around the idea of "killing off" Henry
    yea I read that too i also hope its not true..IMO that messes up the entire show

+ Reply to Thread