+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 214 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

During the previews for next week, the announcer said that there were only 3 new episodes left of the new hit drama. It did not say three until season finale; was OUAT renewed for season 2? I hope so! I am seriously enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I don't think he could have entered Storybrooke because it didn't even exist when he left Fairytale land. Regina didn't have the curse yet. Which is why it makes perfect sense (in my mind anyway ) that Bae is Henry's dad. He would have just landed somewhere in the real world and had to make a normal life for himself (just like Emma) - which is exactly what he wanted! The only question is - does he, where ever and who ever he is - remember?

Great catch on the dagger BTW - I hadn't even thought about Rumpy's little trip into the woods for awhile!

I thought about Rumpy's initial trip while he was digging it up again. However, I couldn't remember when it occurred. I thought it was right after Emma arrived, but that was about it.

That reminds me. What did August mean when he said dagger was "useless"? Does that mean it can't kill Rumpy anymore?

Regarding Robert Carlyle, while he was crying and begging forgivness from August, I remember thinking, "Dang! Give this man an Emmy! This is some of the best acting I've seen in quite a while!" I think this show deserves to win several Emmy's, actually, but Carlyle definitely deserves one.
    Florimel, alizarules and Coco46 like this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I thought about Rumpy's initial trip while he was digging it up again. However, I couldn't remember when it occurred. I thought it was right after Emma arrived, but that was about it.

That reminds me. What did August mean when he said dagger was "useless"? Does that mean it can't kill Rumpy anymore?

Regarding Robert Carlyle, while he was crying and begging forgivness from August, I remember thinking, "Dang! Give this man an Emmy! This is some of the best acting I've seen in quite a while!" I think this show deserves to win several Emmy's, actually, but Carlyle definitely deserves one.
    He was burying the dagger around the time that the huntsman/sheriff was starting to follow that wolf around in the woods. I think he's the one who stumbled on him actually.

Robert Carlyle is just a great actor and I don't think he's gotten the credit he deserves on this side of the pond at least ever.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    He was burying the dagger around the time that the huntsman/sheriff was starting to follow that wolf around in the woods. I think he's the one who stumbled on him actually.

Robert Carlyle is just a great actor and I don't think he's gotten the credit he deserves on this side of the pond at least ever.
    ITA and ITA with the statement made earlier on how his character compares with Michael Emerson's Ben Linus.....I have never seen either of these men or noticed them in things til LOST for Michael and Robert in OUAT...he is deserving of an Emmy IMO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

As an avid British tv fan, I did know Robert Carlyle before this show, so his talent was not a surprise. Among other things, he starred in his own show, Hamish MacBeth quite a while ago, and of course, he did star in the short-lived Stargate:Universe over here.

I did not know much about Michael Emerson before Lost, but soon learned that he had a very successful Broadway career, frquently as a comic actor, along with his wife, Carrie Preston, who actually played Ben's mother in Lost.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I totally loved Robert Carlyle in The Full Monty. One of the funniest comedy movies out there. I was really happy to see him on this show and he's doing a great job with his character.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I just read on People.com that Snow and Prince Charming are dating in real life and have been for quite some time now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just read on People.com that Snow and Prince Charming are dating in real life and have been for quite some time now.
    If you google Gosh Darn Cute (Gosh = Ginnifer & Josh), there's a site I've been following since January when I saw some photos and thought hmmm... They're so cute together and they've got great chemistry. I really hope they last.

Also, there are some pictures of Jennifer Morrison & Sebastian Stan floating around from a few weeks ago... There must be something in the water on-set.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Ginny and Josh are very cute together. Guess it makes the love scenes more interesting!

Going out of town for a wedding this weekend and taking a few extra days for sightseeing in our nation's capital. Told my daughter I'd like to get back to the hotel before it gets dark . . . . just for "safety concerns". Yeah, OUAT being on has NOTHING to do with it!!!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    During the previews for next week, the announcer said that there were only 3 new episodes left of the new hit drama. It did not say three until season finale; was OUAT renewed for season 2? I hope so! I am seriously enjoying it!
    What I heard is that it's still up in the air whether or not it will be renewed. Apparently, the ratings have slipped. It's hardly surprising since the new episodes are on few and far between, and I'm not sure Sunday night is the best time slot. I love the show and I sometimes forget it's on until DH reminds me. I'll be very sad if they don't renew it. I've sent them an email to please not cancel it.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread