+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 214 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

gonna be a long long summer waiting for the new seasons to start again
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The summer goes by fast. At least it's not like cable shows where you have to wait almost a year... eek:
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Perhaps ABC will keep a few of the last episodes up on their site - or hulu. Maybe not the whole season like you can get at Netflix (and a fall release makes sense.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Only four

April 22 - The Return
    April 29 - The Stranger
    May 6 - Apple Red As Blood
    May 13 - A Land Without Magic

No details yet on when the season one dvd will be released - other than "fall 2012" which is entirely too vague for my tastes. I was hoping it would could out mid-summer as a way to get us over the hump. Would be great to refresh our memories before the new seasons starts.
    Thanks!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I've just purchased a Season Pass on my Amazon account so I can watch any of the episodes I want at anytime. My Blu-ray player streams Amazon.com just like Netflix. Each new episode appears by Thursday of the week it airs. So I don't have to wait for the DVD to come out, I've purchased a digital copy.

I don't know how many people buy digital movies through Amazon but I love it. I can watch it on my TV through my blu-ray player or download it to my TIVO anytime I want to watch an episode. ONce I buy it it's mine to keep.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I've been worried about the shows not staying up online, so I've kept 10 of them saved on the DVR. We've got Hulu plus but I don't want to chance it. DH thinks I'm crazy but i keep telling him until we have the DVDs in hand, they're staying on there.

We just set up the amazon stream on our bluray but weren't impressed with the amazon prime selection. Maybe at some point we'll buy and download movies that way but for now we've got too many services already, I think.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I'm willing to shell out the money to buy the season one dvd just to have a hard copy in hand. Hoping it has bloopers on it!
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I've been worried about the shows not staying up online, so I've kept 10 of them saved on the DVR. We've got Hulu plus but I don't want to chance it. DH thinks I'm crazy but i keep telling him until we have the DVDs in hand, they're staying on there.

We just set up the amazon stream on our bluray but weren't impressed with the amazon prime selection. Maybe at some point we'll buy and download movies that way but for now we've got too many services already, I think.
    I've saved them too! It has been great to be able to go back and re watch episodes. Especially when you point out something I missed.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

A quote from Ginnifer Goodwin (Mary Margaret aka Snow White) regarding the finale:

"I will tell you that you will be throwing things at the television," she teases. "You will be shocked at where we're taking it!"

Awesome cliffhangers are . . . well, awesome, but they make for an awfully long summer!
    Katydyd likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    A quote from Ginnifer Goodwin (Mary Margaret aka Snow White) regarding the finale:

"I will tell you that you will be throwing things at the television," she teases. "You will be shocked at where we're taking it!"

Awesome cliffhangers are . . . well, awesome, but they make for an awfully long summer!
    Okay, this is purely my own speculation. I haven't seen or read anything about the finale other than that commercial they showed but here's what I think - something happens and Emma decides to leave Storybrooke. We then see the clock stop and Storybrooke goes back to where it was before she arrived - OR - somehow Emma and everyone else lose their memories. I'm leaning more towards the first, though.

That's the only thing I can think where I'd want to throw something at my TV - the loss of all their memories and the progress they've made.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread