+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 219 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree1103Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Consider the info found at this link to be SPOILER material. It contains info about the next "new" episode (The Stranger), airing on the 22nd.

http://www.onceuponatimefans.co.uk/1x20thestranger.htm
    Thanks for the link - I can't wait!!

The next episode, though, is "The Return" which is about Baelfire and Rumple. "The Stranger" will air on the 29th.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Oops! You are right, the next episode is THE RETURN. The link is still for THE STRANGER.

It does look exciting, doesn't it?
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Thank you Little Sew&Sew! Loved reading that. And it puts even MORE plausibility towards the theory that Cantstopwatchin came up with a few pages back. Very astute!

(Post #806, if anyone is interested. However, several posts later she spoke about it more openly, so maybe I don't have to be discreet. Not a spoiler, just a theory. And an excellent one!)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, did anyone see the newest Once Upon a Time commercial they showed during the Revenge recap???!!!??? It was amazing!!! I'm searching everywhere to post a link but can't find it so I'll sum it up - just in case, I'll put it in spoilers

Click to see Spoiler:
    Starts with recaps of what's already happened and then it shows Regina smashing her glass mirror (in Storybrooke), Henry holding a length of rope on his shoulder, Gepetto crying and holding Pinocchio as a wooden boy (in Fairytale land), Evil Queen telling Snow White her Charming will be killed, then a shot of Evil Queen putting her hand on Charming in a dungeon, where he brushes it aside, Emma crying, kneeling, and looking up at Henry, Mr. Gold pushing August Booth in a choke hold against a tree, and then finally - ready for it - Emma pushes Regina against a tree and says, "You took away our happiness, now it's our turn to take away yours" as David hands her a sword while he's holding Mary Margaret's hand. There is a crowd of the fairytale characters - Sydney, Grumpy, David, MM, Archie, Henry, Granny, Red, and the other dwarves as this happens. OMG!!! I'm betting that's the season finale and I think I'll cry if we find out next season it was a dream (but how could it not be if the show's to continue?)

The voice over says - "And on April 22, the return of all new episodes..." then Evil Queen saying to Snow White as she's holding a red apple, "Your charming will be killed" then voiceover "Unlocked secrets will pave the way for the ultimate battle of good versus evil and that's where Emma says, "You took away our happiness, now it's our turn to take away yours."

April 22 cannot come soon enough!!!!!
    Longhornfan likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    OMG, did anyone see the newest Once Upon a Time commercial they showed during the Revenge recap???!!!??? It was amazing!!! I'm searching everywhere to post a link but can't find it so I'll sum it up - just in case, I'll put it in spoilers

Click to see Spoiler:
    Starts with recaps of what's already happened and then it shows Regina smashing her glass mirror (in Storybrooke), Henry holding a length of rope on his shoulder, Gepetto crying and holding Pinocchio as a wooden boy (in Fairytale land), Evil Queen telling Snow White her Charming will be killed, then a shot of Evil Queen putting her hand on Charming in a dungeon, where he brushes it aside, Emma crying, kneeling, and looking up at Henry, Mr. Gold pushing August Booth in a choke hold against a tree, and then finally - ready for it - Emma pushes Regina against a tree and says, "You took away our happiness, now it's our turn to take away yours" as David hands her a sword while he's holding Mary Margaret's hand. There is a crowd of the fairytale characters - Sydney, Grumpy, David, MM, Archie, Henry, Granny, Red, and the other dwarves as this happens. OMG!!! I'm betting that's the season finale and I think I'll cry if we find out next season it was a dream (but how could it not be if the show's to continue?)

The voice over says - "And on April 22, the return of all new episodes..." then Evil Queen saying to Snow White as she's holding a red apple, "Your charming will be killed" then voiceover "Unlocked secrets will pave the way for the ultimate battle of good versus evil and that's where Emma says, "You took away our happiness, now it's our turn to take away yours."

April 22 cannot come soon enough!!!!!
    Wow CSW!! Thanks for the recap and I can't wait!

oh I saw the commerical and my eyes were bugging out...can't wait to see what happens April 22 can't come soon enough
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

How many episodes remain this season?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I found the commercial on youtube. The title is "Once Upon a Time 1x19 Promo #2 'The Return' [HD]"

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I found the commercial on youtube. The title is "Once Upon a Time 1x19 Promo #2 'The Return' [HD]"
    WOW loved it...wonder if that really happens or if it is just a dream
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    How many episodes remain this season?

Only four

April 22 - The Return
    April 29 - The Stranger
    May 6 - Apple Red As Blood
    May 13 - A Land Without Magic

No details yet on when the season one dvd will be released - other than "fall 2012" which is entirely too vague for my tastes. I was hoping it would could out mid-summer as a way to get us over the hump. Would be great to refresh our memories before the new seasons starts.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread