+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 214 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree1077Likes

Thread: Once Upon A Time ABC

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Once Upon A Time ABC

I can't BELIEVE we have to wait till 4/22 for the next episode. Sheesh!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Yes, Rumpy was instrumental. He pretty much told Mary Margaret that he had a rabbit up his sleeve. At the same time he is goading Regina with her plan to get rid of Snow White altogether by making her flee outside the city limits which means death to the characters.

Kudos to the casting department - well done!
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, Rumpy was instrumental. He pretty much told Mary Margaret that he had a rabbit up his sleeve. At the same time he is goading Regina with her plan to get rid of Snow White altogether by making her flee outside the city limits which means death to the characters.
    Maybe Rumpy is playing both sides of the fence so he can be assured of being on the winning side, regardless of which side wins.
    Babbred likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Love that the sign for the bridge says Troll Bridge.

Love that 108 is the number of Regina's house (Lost reference)

Love, love, love finding out the source of Regina's hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post

Love, love, love finding out the source of Regina's hatred.
    I did too but it just felt forced and contrived to me. They introduced past-Regina as a kind, loving, overall good person..I find it a bit of a stretch to believe she would hate a small child instantly without understanding that her mother tricked the girl and committed the crime...
    Longhornfan and Babbred like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    I did too but it just felt forced and contrived to me. They introduced past-Regina as a kind, loving, overall good person..I find it a bit of a stretch to believe she would hate a small child instantly without understanding that her mother tricked the girl and committed the crime...
    I think Regina knows her mother set everything in motion. That's why she asked her whether she knew Snow was near when she "lost control of her horse.". Her mother denied it but Regina knew she set things in motion. And while we see her blaming Snow, I don't think the story with her mother is done by any means. I'm sure we'll have a big confrontation in the future after Regina is made Queen... Snow had Charming to stop her from going down that road a few episodes ago and I've no doubt we'll see Regina fully become the Evil Queen at some point...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I just saw some mild spoilers for the next episode. It's Rumplestiltskin centric.
    It had some photos from the episode. I got the feeling they may be indicating that the new guy could be Rumple's son. The pictures were of Rumple & his son in Fairytale land, & of Mr. Gold & new guy in Storybrooke.
    The synopsis said something about Rumple trying to make a deal to do anything to regain his son's love & respect.

Anyhow, something else to ponder. Could be.
    Minney, Katydyd and Poppy Fields like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I'm beginning to think that the Queen of Hearts is Regina's mother too.. for one thing - it's the obvious.. hearts.. perhaps she banished her to Wonderland at some point? She had to travel back there to get into a chest full of boxes that look exactly like the one she has hidden in the Storybrook where she keeps the hearts and she used something in a box to bring back her father as well. Also, when the hatter asked her if she knows what the queen of hearts does to those she captures she answered "Yes I am aware, probably more than most"
    JavaJo and Poppy Fields like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I go back and forth between the QoH being Alice/Jefferson's wife in a twist or the QoH being Cora. That said, they could be using "Queen of Hearts" to mean "Queen who takes out hearts" which would really imply Cora since we saw her do that to Daniel.

Again, just more questions for us to figure out!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I've been trying to think of possible a possible naming reference for Cora. What seems to me to apply would be apple core and/or the heart being the core of life. Both could refer to Snow's mother and to the Queen of Hearts, n'est pas? Or, not.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread